Sky Ferreira - Downhill Lullaby (& 2nd Album Discussion) | Page 62 | The Popjustice Forum

Sky Ferreira - Downhill Lullaby (& 2nd Album Discussion)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Noir, Nov 27, 2014.

1. I'm so ready for this to come next week but I'm slightly worried that it's not going to happen.

2. Wait!? Next week?

3. Island

Island Staff Member

Watch her announce the music video's release for like a November release next week.

Slice of Life and PEARL like this.
  4. I'm not expecting anything more than a single announcement.

stopthestatic likes this.

5. She is serving Cyber Cicciolina realness, I cannot wait to see this

6. Is that a beret on her head? Or is it a stetson? With her it could go either way.

But anyway,

TRAVVV, Poker Pro and Karvel like this.
  7. Please let this lead into something.

PEARL and Euphoria like this.
  8. Yas at one of my reclusive faves finally coming out the dark ages. With Marina in hiding, Azealia contemplating quitting, Solange stuck post-production hell, Kelis flogging a cookbook and Robyn doing.. fuck knows.. I was starting to wonder how many years I'd be in this drought for but come through Sky Tonia!
    [​IMG]

9. @1991, you need new faves.

1991, Rhombus, garmonbozia2 and 19 others like this.
  10. FINALLY! Bring on the new tunes, Sky.

KYLE likes this.
  11. I love how this sort of has been preceded by years of teasers, yet still feels like it's coming out of nowhere.

PEARL, Runawaywithme and Andy French like this.
  12. Here for the goth JonBenet Ramsey as shot by David LaChapelle aesthetic promised by the teaser images.

13. I highly doubt it actually is, but if you tilt your head and squint in the right way it also looks like it could be a mouse.

Earl Grey likes this.
    RUNAWAY, FridayNight, PEARL and 3 others like this.
  15. yes new Gaga, Sky and Sande all in the same month YES

16. These remind me of The Poughkeepsie Tapes, aka one of the most unsettling films I've ever seen. Thanks Sky!

Mr Blonde and P'NutButter like this.
  17. I hope the wait is worth it because Night Time, My Time is a solid 10/10. It's aged so well (or hasn't "aged" at all).

lob0to, Nunya B and Mr Blonde like this.
  18. I fucking love Sky Ferreira. This new imagery is overwhelmingly perfect. She's the most exciting out of all the pop girls alongside Rihanna.

19. I hated that film. But yes I see the influence too.

20. Sandé.

And who cares about Ms. Walnut Whip?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.