Sky Ferreira - "Downhill Lullaby" + 2nd Album | Page 270 | The Popjustice Forum

Sky Ferreira - "Downhill Lullaby" + 2nd Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Noir, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Geoblocking is so fucking dumb.

2. Night Time sounds even better to me today (totally forgot the B-Sides thingie existed).

Music Is Death likes this.
  3. Add me to the list of those who did not know Whatcha Gonna Do was an official b-side!

kaushik likes this.
  4. I remember listening to Sky on shuffle on Spotify while writing an essay and being shocked when I heard Whatcha Gonna Do? Come out from nowhere. It's like a Katy Perry song on acid. Mental but amazing. I wonder what she thinks of it how.

5. I don’t think it was an official b-side, it seems more like a random upload that never got caught.

6. ddd, apparently it was a lie.
    [​IMG]

mayhuee and Hyrulian like this.
  7. How do you know?

8. Allegedly she said it during the podcast, others are disputing that it was said at all.

Music Is Death likes this.
  9. Oh damn.

10. It's part of the One single on Spotify. It was restricted to some vague European countries. I remember that's how we got it

stopthestatic and Music Is Death like this.
  11. Sadly, I don't recall this. I would have remembered if she mentioned a date.

12. Just now I noticed that in her BMI/ASCAP page was registered her cover version of 'Voices Carry'. Maybe she will release it on streaming

VitaminBee, slaybellz and Jersey like this.
  13. I kind of don't really care for her cover of Voices Carry just because I'm not big on the original song either ddd.

Still her best cover:

14. She should just give us an EP at this point. With Voices Carry, Easy, Guardian, Downhill Lullaby, Descending and I Pray For Rain. She can then go back into hiding for the next 84 years.

15. Let this thread die :(

16. TRAVVV, 4Roses, Crisp X and 7 others like this.
  18. Okay but a slasher featuring Ashley Benson, G Eazy, Paris Hilton and Pamela Anderson sounds exactly like a thing Sky would be in 2 minutes of

19. She's gonna be the first to die and it's gonna be iconic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.