Sky Ferreira - "Downhill Lullaby" + 2nd Album | Page 272 | The Popjustice Forum

Sky Ferreira - "Downhill Lullaby" + 2nd Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Noir, Nov 27, 2014.

1. It starts out with the lead character saying his diva of choice is Sky because Everything Is Embarrassing is a perfect pop song, but she's unreliable when it comes to promising new music ddd. Then in a later episode they play Everything Is Embarrassing.

Island, kaushik, Lander and 3 others like this.
  2. Dd love it.

Heartthrob likes this.
  3. Not sure if that's a joke or if it's the lead character just stating facts.

soratami, Lander and Heartthrob like this.
  4. It's doing the rounds that she... Works at a book shop? If that's true then I'd be inclined that Captiol really are fucking with her.

Island, kaushik, TRAVVV and 2 others like this.

5. “Not even her” bye

6. The backhanded compliment promo in Special was amazing.

slaybellz likes this.
  7. She really punched out a classic album at 21 and said "Fuck it" to the rest of her twenties. Ddddd.

8. Sky has booked Primavera next year?!

I guess booking is not the same as actually playing ddd.

9. Bahahaha! She... DESERVES IT! Also, I feel for the creators/writers of the show who are obviously fans!

I wouldn't be surprised if this was true. Her royalties must have dried up by now/are drying up.

That HAS TO be a typo, right? Maybe Sky, the less known Canadian band is making a comeback?
    Sky Ferreira will never release Masochism! Do we have anyone on here who works at Capitol - who is willing to do the world a favour and leak the album in WAV?

10. God I'm tempted to book a holiday to Barcelona for that line up. Watch me fly all that way and her cancel at the last minute.

Juango, kaushik and Lapras like this.
  11. I can’t believe her name is still in font size 2 on the Primavera poster.

12. Sky's booked.....really.....I can't imagine her showing up

13. Maybe she will combine it with an Erasmus cemester?

Lost In Japan. and spaceship like this.
  14. @SkyFerreiraFans on Twitter must be elated they finally have something to tweet about nn.

soratami, Hyrulian and matthew. like this.
  15. Hopefully the book shop approves the time off.

16. She played for free at Primavera... *checks* in 2014. She's not a big name after all just one record.

17. I actually have tickets for this, I’m still going hoping she will play, I know she won’t, but I can dream

18. I mean she played Pitchfork fest like 2 years ago. Yes it was a mess but she still showed up. Can't wait for her to play Descending again and not release it.

19. She also played a random show in South Korea the next day. There aren't many vidoes from it but it did happen.

slaybellz likes this.
  20. Nelly's never ending impact.

[​IMG]

Verandi and Runawaywithme like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.