Sky Ferreira | Page 153 | The Popjustice Forum

Sky Ferreira

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Noir, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Ok but her Instagram stories set in that grotty karaoke room are iconic. The Like a Prayer snippet. Yas.

Aag, Noir, Lander and 9 others like this.
  2. If she keeps singing like that, the next set of endoscope photos will be even more gruesome.

3. At this point I'd be THRILLED if she uploaded phone recordings of her doing karaoke to Soundcloud. That's how desperate I am. Her rendition of "Crush" by Jennifer Paige was amaze.

4. She uploaded an Instastory of "singing 11 hours straight" at Capitol Studios. Glad they're still letting her in I guess ddd

Could this be another case of them forcing her to record and release an album urgently like with Night Time?

FINISH LINE, Island, Lander and 4 others like this.
  5. If so, count me in. Look at how Night Time, My Time turned out.

flowersandu, Island, Lander and 4 others like this.
  6. They should honestly change the locks.

She’s a damn mess.

FINISH LINE, Island, Lander and 4 others like this.
  7. I didn't think it happened this way? I thought she self-funded the album, rush-recorded it, then handed it to them and they allowed it to be released since they hadn't spent anything on it.

8. She just tweeted, deleted and re-tweeted this. confirmed.jpg
    At least now we "know" she's aiming for an album, not just an EP. *japanese shrug emoticon*

KamikazeHeart likes this.
  9. I must admit that most of the time I've no idea what she's talking about.

10. I assume she's talking about Zachary. Unless wait are they dating again?

I don't even fucking know anymore.

11. We're never getting this album fam just delete this thread

12. New Sky!

13. She keeps giving us these little reminders she's still amazing and her voice is addictive... I truly believe this year we're going to hear Guardian and all will be forgiven. Such is magic of Sky Ferreira.

14. Ray

Ray

Aww, the new thread title. Bless us little masochists (official name for Sky fans, right?).

15. I want to live inside the ‘Night Time, My Time’ video.

16. I am still partial to "Little Omankos"

17. I know we drag our poor bleached baby about never releasing music but if you compile all the collaborations she's done since Night Time, My Time you get a really solid grungy/alt-rock EP

My Molly ft. Ariel Pink (2013)
    Blue Bordeom ft. DIIV (2014)
    Where The Light Gets In ft. Primal Scream (2016)
    Black and Blues ft. The Jesus & Mary Chain (2017)
    The Two of Us ft. The Jesus & Mary Chain (2017)
    Pain Killer ft. Iceage (2018)
    1980-99 ft. SSION (2018)

Prolific queen x

18. Where The Light Gets In is such a banger.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.