Skylar Grey - Angel With Tattoos (out oct 18th) - First single 'Shame On You' out now | The Popjustice Forum

Skylar Grey - Angel With Tattoos (out oct 18th) - First single 'Shame On You' out now

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by BreatheBox, Aug 26, 2019.

1. first single shame on you out now!

also she signed with a new management Crush Music Entertainment (whose A&R is Evan Taubenfeld!!)

Skylar Grey said that the concept project Angel With Tattoos “could end up having a hundred songs” and that she’s going to continually add tracks to digital service providers.

yas queen!!!

also here is a video of her performing some songs off the new record at some random show:

Conan likes this.
  2. Shame on You is like the 2019 version of Fleetwod Mac's "Dreams".

3. Is it though?

Petty Mayonnaise and Verandi like this.
  4. yes sis

Conan likes this.
  5. That was my first association, too.
    "Shame On You" is so lush.

6. Ddd, this is practically a cover of 'Dreams'. I'd sue.

matthew. likes this.
  7. Stevie Nicks doesn't deserve this.

Skylar?
    [​IMG]

Petty Mayonnaise, matthew. and Aidan like this.
  8. she's INSPIRED* thanks!!

9. I love Skylar, but this is a lawsuit waiting to happen. Shame on you indeed.

10. Okay, I listened to it for the first time and it sounds a hell of a lot like Dreams, I'll give you that.

So much so that if she hasn't credited it as an official sample, she must be about to get sued something chronic.

johnny_tsunami and matthew. like this.
  11. This is the worst titles I've seen in a long while.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
    FINISH LINE and johnny_tsunami like this.
  12. Stevie isn't afraid to get litigious if she needs to, even against the people who have been in Fleetwood Mac with her for decades Dddd. Get ha, Stephanie!!

She even has the nerve to cop Stevie's "you can steal all the beauty in the room" lyric from Trouble in Shangri-La.

This Platinum Weird drag act ain't cute.

13. honestly yeah

14. well she is just being honest! she is an angel with tattoos!

15. [​IMG]

Aidan, johnny_tsunami and smellycat like this.
  16. Stevie sweetie...

matthew. and johnny_tsunami like this.
  17. I can’t at how shamelessly this apes Rumours down to the typography. Skylar the Scammer.

I won’t lie and say it’s not heartening to see one of the best albums of all time still inspiring the girls 40+ years on though

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  18. Stream the original bop:

Accept no diet substitutes:

19. The random hostility in here by the Stevie/Fleetwood stans...What the fuck she literally said she was inspired by 70s music

20. Skylar’s attorney to the Jury:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.