Slasher X: Close Encounters of the Turd Kind -- vote deadline 5pm | Page 38 | The Popjustice Forum

Slasher X: Close Encounters of the Turd Kind -- vote deadline 5pm

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rommers, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Revenge.

It is a funny word, revenge. Like sphincter.

Sphincter.

Say it now, come on. Sphincter.

Teehee.

Four nights. Four long nights have past since last they tasted triumph. Four nights since the holy talisman of the Great Ferrophallicus last found its home, embedded in the brain stem of man. Four nights, though it feels like forty.

Since then…

Well…

What a piteous tale.

Mirwais Ahmadzai… who did everything but place the knife that delivered his end into the fleshling’s hands himself…

Solenciennes… who was also physically present, and has cankles…

Kenny… oh, but Kenny was a blow…

Kenny, Kenny, Kenny. Kendoscopic polypectomy, to use his true name. Was he a prime specimen of homomorphia, young Kendo? A lethal, brutal testimonial to homomorphic might? No. No he was not. But he was youth, and hope, and a tight puckered hole. And what were they fighting for, after all, if not for that?

Still… blighted, they were. Blighted at every corner by the fleshlings, with their unexpected power and competence and forced sexual versatility. Blighted too, by the very standard rules of the game, which nonetheless provided them with the perfect patsy for their own incompetence, and completely absolved them of their own agency and actions, despite objectively mounting the least successful campaign by a slasher team thus far.

Yes. What a piteous tale indeed…

But now…

Well…

They say the ruin of all great civilisations is not war, not famine, not even time or Jessie J adlibs, but complacency. Complacency. And what have these filler cruisers, these glorified extras, grown now but complacent—as they suckled on the teats of the power roles for days on end? But now the teats are drying up. Now the powers are waning. Now the soothing, halcyon grasp of certainty is starting to loosen its grip.

Now….

well…

Now things get interesting.

at least hopefully ffs
    ufint was the femgineer

BEST FICTION, stuaw, Sam and 16 others like this.
  2. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[​IMG]

BEST FICTION, stuaw, Sam and 10 others like this.
  3. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

4. You slashers are the worst I’ve seen for awhile...

Who’s betrayed you this time @ufint my love, my darling, my number one?

5. Well, it's over. But I put a helluva good fight and I slowed you down significantly, you incompetent slasher morons. iwishyouanounceofluck.gif Oh, and all of us power roles have already found each other, so there aren't really that many left to check. Like literally 3 or 4, so the two of you will be dead in a couple of nights.

To all of you cruisers and power roles - you got this!

[​IMG]

6. BTG

BTG

stuaw, Sam, ohaimanabu and 2 others like this.
  7. The Homomorph Magnum XL cannot be identified by the Mandroid remember.

stuaw, Sam, ohaimanabu and 6 others like this.
  8. [​IMG]
    @ufint there will be sweet vengeance.

stuaw, Sam, ohaimanabu and 4 others like this.
  9. I feel a kii coming haha hihi haha ho
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Was that a double bluff or you have more tea and didn't care to share? Huh?

10. I’ve already given you all the tea I have sis. Not like you’ve bothered to give me any recently either

Solenciennes and Kuhleezi like this.
  11. [​IMG]
    Maybe @Trinu 3.0 is the Lisa Vanderpump of this game?

Laurence and Kuhleezi like this.
  12. @ufint. My northern star. Not only the MVP of the season but the MVP of my heart. I miss you already.

13. [​IMG]

You still haven't answered why you voted for @BEST FICTION

BEST FICTION, Sam, ohaimanabu and 3 others like this.
  14. Do you not think it’s because of the PM you just posted in here for everyone to see

ohaimanabu likes this.
  15. [​IMG]

A double bluff it is!

Vote: @Aidan

16. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

The girls are fighting! The girls are fighting!!!!

stuaw, Kuhleezi and Andrew.L like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.