Slasher X: Independence Gay | Page 39 | The Popjustice Forum

Slasher X: Independence Gay

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rommers, Mar 20, 2020.

1. LMAO

stuaw and Kuhleezi like this.
  2. Oh so this is the moment you all turn on me? I know that you've all been suspicious of me for quite a while, thanks to @VicePresidentJocasta giving me the heads up and telling me his concerns that he didn't trust me either. But my voting record has been stellar, if you really think I'm a homomorph then they didn't I join the pile on when voting for @citoig and kept my vote for @Solenciennes? Why have I never joined the bandwagon votes that other homomorphs have done, hmmm?

I'm guessing the psychic has checked me out and you all believe that I'm the Magnum whatever but I ensure you that I'm not that and just a regular cruiser but your minds seem made up. The past few seasons I've constantly said that you're making a mistake when you're voting for me and the same applies this season but it looks like it's going to fall on deaf ears yet again

[​IMG]

Vote: @BEST FICTION

3. It's finally your moment! Make the most of it.

4. Not this perfectly written rebuttal. It's almost like you've been meticulously placing your votes all game to prepare for these kind of moments, sugar plum

[​IMG]

Anyways

vote @Rem

[​IMG]

BEST FICTION, stuaw, Sam and 5 others like this.
  5. I'm just saying, if I had been an homomorph this season I probably would have voted off @Mirwais Ahmadzaï and @Solenciennes at the first available opportunity too

stuaw, Sam, beyoncésweave and 11 others like this.
  6. Rem

Rem

lol vote @Phloo

[​IMG]

Kuhleezi likes this.
  7. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

Ms @Mirwais Ahmadzaï went to the graveyard first so I could be dog walked there second!

stuaw, Sam, Mirwais Ahmadzaï and 6 others like this.
  8. stuaw, Sam, Kuhleezi and 6 others like this.
  9. BTG

BTG

I mean @Aidan is right in that... this happens every season and the good sis is always innocent and yet... I feel the acknowledgement of that fact is a moment of post Scream meta something something.

Vote: @Aidan

For now.

stuaw, Sam, citoig and 4 others like this.
  10. For once just believe me, I swear to god I’m telling the truth

11. Sounds like something an homomorph would say

12. That’s going to come back to bite you if you don’t change your vote

13. ...you not dead yet?

Kuhleezi and ohaimanabu like this.
  14. So y’all knew I was a cruiser and you’re still voting for me?

Vote @Aidan.

Kuhleezi likes this.
  15. [​IMG]

Sprockrooster and Kuhleezi like this.
  16. Andrew.L and Sprockrooster like this.
  17. BTG

BTG

Kuhleezi likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.