Slayyyter (for fans of Charli XCX and LIZ) | The Popjustice Forum

Slayyyter (for fans of Charli XCX and LIZ)

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by OspreyQueen, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Yes, that name makes me roll my eyes too. But the music is brilliant, and I expect she'll pop up on a Charli mixtape at some point in the future.

elektroxx, Subspace88, Island and 2 others like this.
  2. Yeah I loved "BFF" cause it was very Charli but I wasn't feeling the other 2 songs released at the time when I heard it. I like the 2 new songs though. "Candy" sounds very Britney.

Jacques and OspreyQueen like this.
  3. BFF is a total banger. And it indeed sounds like it was produced by the PC Music people.

elektroxx and OspreyQueen like this.
  4. I'm High and Platform Shoes slap. I found BFF because it was on the Ayesha Erotica's Soundcloud

OspreyQueen likes this.
  5. So is Slayyyter a singer, producer or group? Cause "BFF" has a feature on it, but it sounds like one person singing to me? "Unlock It" teas.

6. No seriously? Does Kim even sing in that song?

slaybellz likes this.
  7. Ayesha Erotica is the producer. Ddd weird to see this thread pop up as I added her songs into the NMF list.

[​IMG]

P.S Charli has co-signed her by adding her to her playlist and tweeting her already.

8. That’s actually how I noticed Platform Shoes was out and then Candy. And I love them both so I thought it was about time she got a thread.

Lost Boy likes this.
  9. I might become obsessed with BFF, Candy doesn't do much for me because the beat doesn't really change so its like hearing the whole song after 1 minute.

10. "Candy" is amazing. I think I might actually like it more than "BFF" now. The early 2000s Britney vibes on it are strong, and I love the lyrics.

11. Candy is incredible and sounds like something from the Britney album on acid. I’m into it.

@mindtrappa come stan

Island, D_ni, Rhombus and 2 others like this.
  12. "BFF" has become one of my favorite releases from 2018. Such a bop.

She also appeared on a collaboration with That Kid and Ayesha Erotica, "Dial Tone."

13. All five singles are great but I’m High is absolutely massive. Whew.

14. A new song called Swimming Pool looks like it's coming soon.

Riiiiiiiii, Bslg17, elektroxx and 2 others like this.
  15. Her old music was released under the name Slater because her demo of Swimming Pool is on YouTube with a Soundcloud link still attached

Andy French likes this.
  16. help i’m obsessed with platform shoes.

17. Same. It's worked it's way up to being my 2nd fave song of hers. "Candy" being the 1st.

18. She's so good i really hope she takes off

19. Another collaboration. It sounds very low budget, But her part is nice.

A cheap Halloween bop

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.