Slayyyter - Self-titled mixtape | Page 111 | The Popjustice Forum

Slayyyter - Self-titled mixtape

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by OspreyQueen, Oct 3, 2018.

1. I've just discovered Slayyyter. BFF, Platform Shoes and Mine are my favourites!

2. Slayyyter just needs to open a PJ forum account at this point. She is truly one of us.

3. [​IMG]

4. I... really don't want her to, the fuck?

Hyrulian likes this.
  5. I’m guessing it’s because she’s getting bullied by crazy Britney fans

slaybellz and flowersandu like this.
  6. But that’s one of the few songs for which Britney actually gets a profit? Don’t do it Slayts.

elektroxx likes this.

7. Don't know why I slept for so long on Sunshine, but it's such a good sound for Slayyyter, I hope we can get it in HQ somehow

thommyh likes this.
  8. Slayyyter celebrating the release of Rain On Me.

9. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I bought the vinyl again

10. Here's the apparent full thing from her snapchat that someone from Lanaboards ripped:

Also all of her profiles on DSPs have been updated now with this image:

11. Apparently she's signed to a label, but hasn't revealed which one yet.

Last edited: May 24, 2020
  12. Yeah, she hinted a while back that she now had a budget and she was meant to start shooting videos and finish her album before lockdown. She’s been stuck in L.A. the whole time.

elektroxx likes this.
  13. She confirmed back in early April that she was signed. In her last live she said she changed her mind on Doghouse being the first single even though she finished the video.

elektroxx likes this.

14. She donated more than other artists who posted about donating. She's also been retweeting resources for people who need legal representation and bail money

15. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I love her journey.

16. Some of these other artists with far bigger platforms could seriously learn from her.

17. Also from her instagram story she seems to be moving out of that rented LA apartment. Perhaps the album is done?

Although I imagine nothing is coming out any time soon with everything going on. I wouldn't mind an end of summer release.

18. I kinda wish she'd ditch that little strip of blonde and just go full brunette.

flowersandu and slaybellz like this.
  19. She looks incredible

20. I assume the new single was supposed to have dropped by now but I think it's been pushed back, same for many artists at the moment.

aux likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.