Slayyyter - STARFUCKER

he/him
nn this is iconic!

Such a shame she's having a hard time trying to clear the sample for this. Hopefully if she signs with a major or a new label, they can sort that out. The OG and this remix neeeeed to be on streaming.

She said on Trish’s podcast that she tried to clear it again recently but alluded to the issue being that one of the writers was holding out even though everyone else involved agreed to let it see a release. So I don’t think it’s a money issue at this point. One of the people just won’t approve it.

She said on Trish’s podcast that she tried to clear it again recently but alluded to the issue being that one of the writers was holding out even though everyone else involved agreed to let it see a release. So I don’t think it’s a money issue at this point. One of the people just won’t approve it.
What if it’s Keri? I would scream.

I think she might have, because she did talk about wanting to re-release Troubled Paradise with new artwork, which she wouldn't be able to do without owning the rights.
Just to add to this, I've noticed Starfucker is now listed on Spotify as '2023 Slayyyter', rather than 'under exclusive license to Fader Label' like it was before. Power bitch moves!!!

Hopefully this means we still stand a chance of getting Tommy/Love To Make over the summer.

he/him
Just to add to this, I've noticed Starfucker is now listed on Spotify as '2023 Slayyyter', rather than 'under exclusive license to Fader Label' like it was before. Power bitch moves!!!

Hopefully this means we still stand a chance of getting Tommy/Love To Make over the summer.

I don't think anything can come out for a while, honestly, which might be why "Love to Make" mysteriously leaked. Same with the "Gimme More" remix (which Heidi reposted on her stories). Seems like this year will focus on the mixtape anniversary, then focus on the new album when she can drop material officially.

he/him
"Drive Thru" from the mixtape era leaked. It was dropped from the tracklist last minute. I wouldn't mind if she added it back for the re-issue.