Slayyyter - Troubled Paradise | Page 155 | The Popjustice Forum

Slayyyter - Troubled Paradise

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by OspreyQueen, Oct 3, 2018.

1. I listen to Clouds at least 5 times a day, it's so fucking good.

sfmartin, Bolton, elektroxx and 2 others like this.
  2. She ended up throwing a couple of these up on her Depop and they sold in 2 minutes nn @1991

1991 likes this.
  3. They way I saw the tag and ran, my ass wasn't gonna miss out this time!!..

..until I saw she was selling them for $100, mentioning how rare they are. Makes me think that repress isn't coming any time soon. *Azealia voice* I hate you Slayyyter mixtape, I hate you gorl.

Hyrulian and mindtrappa like this.
  4. Cowboys is coming in two weeks, with a green single artwork.

Wasn't it said that she filmed a video for it as well?

superultra, QueenB, Island and 9 others like this.
  5. Yay. One of my favourites from what i've heard.

6. I think she may have filmed parts in the desert when she was on ‘vacation’.

slaybellz likes this.
  7. If you were on the fence about getting a signed copy, I'd probably go ahead and order one now. She's got just over 50 copies (out of 1500!) left in her store

8. Just impulse purchased a gold Troubled Paradise necklace & vinyl, thanks sis!

9. LQ version of the Cowboy cover, apparently:

[​IMG]

10. tea

tea

As someone who found Slayyyter's solo material to be getting somewhat predictable, Clouds is such a refreshing change of pace for her while still fitting that glossy 00's aesthetic that she does so well. Consider me perched for the album!

sesita, Kuhleezi, Remyky22 and 4 others like this.
  11. Clouds is so fucking good ugh.

Mr.Arroz, Island, superultra and 9 others like this.
  12. Cowboys is definitely a nod to the pop-rock end of the album so I'm excited to hear what people think this week.

13. What is this ugly ass green sky mess? And after the beautiful Clouds artwork? Sis...

wodny likes this.
  14. I love that each single is having its own mini-era and theme. Definitely the best move for an artist on their debut album in the streaming era. It's a rewarding experience for fans. She's killing it.

Don't hold me to it but I believe I someone on ATRL or Twitter confirmed that a video was shot.

15. I wish she had a vinyl variant for every cover like she did with Troubled Paradise. I love that artwork.

Jersey and Glitterizer like this.
  16. Love that acoustic! Sounds very Cigarettes After Sex.

17. Oh my god the video looks so good.

Kuhleezi, tea, Bslg17 and 24 others like this.
  18. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Her consistent perseverance in getting a music video out on the same day as the single is released.....we have no choice.

Kuhleezi, Sam, superultra and 18 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.