Slayyyter - Troubled Paradise | Page 195 | The Popjustice Forum

Slayyyter - Troubled Paradise

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Inland Empire, Oct 3, 2018.

1. She tweeted it was coming this year yesterday, so I'm guessing a summer release. Assuming they want to have physicals out with it.

Jersey likes this.
  2. She could've called the upcoming album Inferno Euphoria, but she wasted it on the remix EP.

slaybellz likes this.
  3. That would have worked if the new album was a sequel, but she's said it's not and that it's about falling in love, which doesn't really lend itself to such a title.

elektroxx likes this.
  4. I think she will most likely release it at the end of the year, after her tour, or at least start the rollout with the album coming in early 2023

5. Why is this making me howl.

ItBeats, thommyh, Purple and 12 others like this.
  6. A bop

[​IMG]

lushLuck and slaybellz like this.
  7. The way that this leak lives in my mind rent-free.

Hyrulian and lushLuck like this.
  8. Not me rearranging my vacation so I can be back in time to see her at Boston Pride.

TRAVVV and Mr.Arroz like this.
  9. So, I just listened to this 10,000 years later and I'm shook at how good it is?

Cowboys is something I really didn't expect from her and it's REALLY GOOD. Actually the entire alberm surprised me.

Lemme check out her debut.

Hyrulian, Dijah., Glitterizer and 9 others like this.
  10. Collab with Pussy Riot dropping next week!

11. Out tonight at midnight

slaybellz, thommyh and mindtrappa like this.
  12. The song is a bop. Can be played if you have a VPN

13. I hope she has some of her own singles (or an album) ready to go soon. I loved a lot of Troubled Paradise but the roll out was a major hype killer and things felt like they came to a screeching halt once the album dropped. I don't really blame her for any of this and credit to her for filming so much content for fans, even when they leaked her album nn.

I don't think they should bother waiting 9 months for vinyl to be ready either, it's not gonna impact her chart position.

Mr Blonde and slaybellz like this.
  14. Think it’s less about charts for smaller labels and more about making their money back, since streaming pays nothing.

Lander, elektroxx, lushLuck and 11 others like this.

15. Wasn’t expecting this one, we brazilian gays are going CRAZY right now.

16. OK I just bought the Meet & Greet. I will tell ha I'm that bitch from PopJustice who suggested glitter vinyl for the mixtape!

GimmeWork, Lander, tyrabnks and 17 others like this.
  17. Why not Argentina? Are they serious?

18. Tell her to actually sign up, we're a welcoming bunch most days

Glitterizer likes this.
  19. sign ups are closed sorry luv xx

He and slaybellz like this.
  20. Entering her blasphemy era!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.