Slayyyter - Troubled Paradise | Page 75 | The Popjustice Forum

Slayyyter - Troubled Paradise

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by OspreyQueen, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Yeah I been bumping this all damn week.

Her talent, her power. I have a new favourite song each day.

2. I actually can not stop playing every song shes ever put on spotify.

A stan is born!

constantino, Karvel, Kuhleezi and 7 others like this.
  3. Did not expect this to be my favorite release of 2019 so far. Celebrity and Motorcycle are it.

4. The ending of Motorcycle with the s-s-s-s-s-t-t-t-t-t-t-u-u-u-u-t-t-t-e-e-r section and then I’M GONNA TAKE A RIDE... phæg rights.

5. Okay but whenever I get to this point all I can think of is Beat Of My Drum and honestly life was better before my brain made that connection.

OnCe UpOn A tImE i PrEsSeD rEwInD

[​IMG]

6. Pitchfork ignoring this so far is homophobic. I really hope they do the review and don't jump when she is bigger.

7. That's my favourite part! Can the gays make it a meme like the intro to Vroom Vroom.

8. Touch My Body actually reminds me of A Public Affair the song.

matthew. and Petty Mayonnaise like this.
  9. Celebrity feels like the successor to this legendary bop:

elektroxx and inevitable like this.
  10. E-Boy has been the one firmly stuck in my head all weekend.

Lander likes this.
  11. lushLuck likes this.
  12. The run from Motorcycle to Touch My Body is one of 2019’s greatest achievements.

13. Loving this, especially Touch My Body, Motorcycle and Celebrity at the minute... also huge thanks to the posters mentioning Lolene earlier as I have now discovered a lost classic! Lionheart, wow.

14. Do we think this can fit into just one LP? It has a lot of tracks but most of them are under 3 minutes.

Edit: I did the calculations and both sides would be just around 20 minutes so it’s totally doable.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
    Petty Mayonnaise likes this.
  15. She is flying to LA to start recording the second mixtape. Hard worker Queen.

16. I’ll always be excited for new music but Catherine sis just call it an album! Why are these girls allergic to that word this year?

17. Wasn’t she going to do a deluxe version of S1? Or did I make that up? Hard to tell with her sometimes. But she brings the bops so it’s ok.

Txetxu likes this.
  18. Spotify not changing the covers of Mine + Daddy AF to the album cover is triggering me.

19. Are we sure Tattoo isn’t the “Kylie” song she mentioned on twitter? It sounds very Kiss Me Once (mixed with Umbrellas of Love) to me

theelusivechanteuse likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.