Sleater-Kinney

she/her

Uh I didn't realize Vulture had implemented article reading limits too. I think you can read it on Incognito Mode, otherwise some key quotes can be found by clicking on the tweet embedded and unrolling its thread.

Uh I didn't realize Vulture had implemented article reading limits too. I think you can read it on Incognito Mode, otherwise some key quotes can be found by clicking on the tweet embedded and unrolling its thread.

Great interview! Vulture is owned by New York magazine. I think they’ve had readership limits for awhile

Former drummer Janet Weiss has a single out with her band Quasi. They are releasing an album called Breaking the Balls of History on February 10 and doing a U.S. tour next year.

Former drummer Janet Weiss has a single out with her band Quasi. They are releasing an album called Breaking the Balls of History on February 10 and doing a U.S. tour next year.

I love it. Janet always knew her way around a good alt-rock melody. Also, they're on Sub Pop (Sleater's former label) so that's reassuring.