Smelling nice | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

Smelling nice

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KamikazeHeart, May 15, 2016.

1. Zara candles ruined woody aromas for me dd.

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  2. kal

kal

Last year I discovered a new fragrance that I fell in love with - Mr. Burberry. It now sits proudly next to my Terre d'Hermès that I still can't fall out of love with.

3. I've started wearing perfume again thanks in large part to Dolly's Scent From Above. When I first got it, I didn't like it as I thought it was too candy-like, but now I love it. Kylie's Darling has become my favorite, though. It's sweet but classier than Dolly's.

Dolly's body sprays all smell good but have zero staying power, no matter how much I coated myself with.

Cher's Eau de Couture is horrible. I tried to wash it off repeatedly but I could still smell it and I was filled with regret.

But I've also been going back to Celine Dion's self-titled perfume (actually I think I have it as eau de toilette), which is more on the crisp, clean end with a little sweetness, so I think a lot of you who like more unisex scents would like it.
    Ooh, I might have to try this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.