Smelling nice

Has anyone tried The Essence Vault perfumes? I keep getting adverts for it on Instagram and while it does make sense to me that you're basically paying a lot for the brand, my base assumption that any instagram advert is a scam.
I order them for work and they’re not bad for the price you pay. I definitely wouldn’t wear them on a night out or anything though because - as someone else has pointed out - their staying power is quite poor.

Their version of Aventus Creed is probably my favourite, whereas their Sauvage is pretty meh.

This might be a little bit of a stupid question but how much, and where, do y'all spray? I've just started diving into fragrances but I am really unsure how much is too much, and how subtle is too subtle. I'm aware it's much more difficult to smell it 'on' yourself than other people can and I'm finding it a little difficult to gauge.
I do one spray behind each ear, one on the back of my neck, and then both my wrists.

This might be a little bit of a stupid question but how much, and where, do y'all spray? I've just started diving into fragrances but I am really unsure how much is too much, and how subtle is too subtle. I'm aware it's much more difficult to smell it 'on' yourself than other people can and I'm finding it a little difficult to gauge.
If it's a new fragrance I'm unsure of (in terms of strength and projection) I like to spray onto a scarf or cardigan collar. It's then easy to move it around and gauge how strong it is etc.

I've had the same fragrance since I was 15/16, I'm 36 now and it's about to be discontinued. I will take a pic of the final bottle I purchase!

I’m so sad they discontinued Invictus Legend. It was my go to fragrance and definitely the one I always received the most compliments on.

I do like the original Invictus but I can’t wear it anymore because it reminds me too much of someone ddd

he/him
Did someone here ever tried Glossier's You? Please share your experience and help me rethink if it's worth paying 20 euros of shipping LOL!!

The Scent by Hugo Boss is what I usually wear, sometimes I switch it up with Versace Eros. I love them both and always get compliments.

I used to wear 1 Million by Paco Rabanne before it was adopted as the signature scent of straight men absolutely everywhere ddd

She/Her/Queen
I’m obsessed with the Carolina Herrera Good Girl range and its flankers. I’m like 50% till I collect them all. The bottle is gorgeous! I can’t believe I’m so late to the party, as usual.

I’ve got every single version of Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb. The standard is definitely my signature but I use Extreme for nights out and the other flavours when I’m in the mood. I fear they’re discontinuing it because their section is tiny now and they've stopped selling the travel spay versions. I might need to start thinking about a new scent.

I have been "trying" to downsize my collection. At one point it had hit 120. I now have it down to 80. I am an oversprayer. Neck, wrists, elbow, even over my clothes. Then I take a little travel spray bottle on a night out for top ups.

Attachments

• 1703813778319.png
    1703813778319.png
    758.8 KB · Views: 51