Smelling nice

He/they
My go-to fragrance is Jean Paul Gaultier - Le Beau. Long lasting and not too masculine or sweet, been using it pretty much daily for about 18 months now.
JPG Kokorico was my regular for a long time back in the day. I really enjoyed CK2, and found a good dupe of that I need to refresh on. Eau De Gaga was great too, clean and fruity, would love to get my hands on some more of that.
I unintentionally got my hands on some Lady Gaga Fame this week so that’ll be added to rotation for a while.

Has anyone tried any of the Maison Margiela Replica fragrances? They intrigue me.

The best thing about the Margiela fragrances is the marketing, unfortunately. Jazz Club sells like hotcakes (in no small part because it’s essentially Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille with the edges rounded off), but the other scents are… interesting ideas that don’t always translate to an enjoyable wear.

Looking for a new fragrance rec. My absolute faves are Bleu de Chanel and YSL L’Homme. Love fresh but woodsy and slightly musky fragrances that last long. Especially love anything with amber notes. Any ideas?

Rmx

He/Him/His
Looking for a new fragrance rec. My absolute faves are Bleu de Chanel and YSL L’Homme. Love fresh but woodsy and slightly musky fragrances that last long. Especially love anything with amber notes. Any ideas?

Dior Homme Intense is fantastic. Very amber / woodsy. (I'm not a fragrance expert but to my unexperienced nose, that's what it smells like). It's been my go-to fragrance for years. Delish.

I've gone through many phases in my fragrance collecting eras where I've switched between high-end brands, smaller niche brands, and even oils. Although I've realized I generally gravitate towards spicier scents.

I’ve got Lush’s Furze and Turmeric Latte fragrances and they’re the most I’ve ever used any kind of aftershave or perfume ever. The former does have to settle but the latter is divine.