Smelling nice | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Smelling nice

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KamikazeHeart, May 15, 2016.

1. K94

K94

ECHO by Davidoff is everything to me right now. Also my signature Escape by Calvin Klein. I also want to buy some more One Million - I love how strong it is.

popBrit likes this.
  2. [​IMG]
    Chanel Platinum is one of my favourites. At the moment I alternate between Paco Rabanne 1 million and Lacoste pour homme.

138Prince likes this.
  3. I find it very difficult to find a fragrance to wear because a lot of them make me mildly nauseous. Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche for some reason doesn't affect me so I guess that's my signature scent. I would love to find something else because the citrus / vanilla are more suited to warmer weather.

4. Shower every 6 hours.

Rainbow Trousers likes this.
  5. Think of your skin, bb.

6. [​IMG]
    For being affordable at $30, I walk into work and all the nurses be like, "OMG WHAT IS THAT?" Most compliments ever and I've had Gucci Guilty, Ed Hardy and Armani Code.

7. THINK OF THE WHALES.

lushLuck, Charmander and Remorque like this.
  8. Annoyingly the smell of colognes don't seem to hang around on me, so I only use them once in a while, but I've been using Armani Diamonds for quite a while but bought Boss from duty free the other week which is really nice.

9. Sis, you know the whales come second to my delicate skin.

papatrick and Rainbow Trousers like this.
  10. Gorl, ain't nobody got time fo dat!

11. Jo Malone Nectarine & Honey Blossom if it's summery outside. Otherwise I work for Lush so literally smell of the entire store 90% of the time despite only working 1 day a week? So I usually smell nice but a huge combination of scents. I've been leaning towards the Lush Dirty (spearmint and lavender) and Cocktail (deep floral) recently in terms of actual scents. Not a fan of anything synthetic smelling though I have every Nicki perfume as I like the bottles but the perfume doesn't get used I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_

12. ItTakesAMuscle likes this.
  13. ItTakesAMuscle and KamikazeHeart like this.
  14. Laurence and Vasilios like this.
  15. I will take note and update you when I meet him.

Vasilios and coolforthesummer like this.
  16. Viktor and Rolf 'SPICEBOMB' is sexy as hell. Definitely more suited for the evening.

During the day either Chanel 'Bleu' or Bvulgari Man.

17. Sexy. I don't really wear perfume or deodorant expect when I have meetings. But I'm really lucky, my sweat smells nice - other people say so. I have a friend who smells like mustard & onions when he swats. TRAGIC.

When I wore this I pulled ALL THE TIME though, must rebuy:
    [​IMG]

18. supersoon and ThisIsRogue like this.
  19. Ugh I hate armpits. Queasy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.