Smelling nice

Alright. Glad you know. You might not be out of high school yet and Some smell nice.

Also a hot dad I've been eyeing a long time complimented me on my new smell I bought at the airport before holiday last Friday and he got drunk so that was quite interesting.

Last edited:
I love fragrance (love Fragrantica) though so far have only used women's perfume. I find that a lot of men's fragrances have a harsh, almost metallic musky note which smells weird on me. My skin naturally likes sweeter scents which just tend to be more common in women's scents I guess. Favourites include:

Guerlain Shalimar (signature scent)
Miller Harris Fleur Oriental
Fragonard Soleil (summer only)
Clinique Aromatics Elixir (tiny dab in summer only - very 70s imo)
Penhaligons Cornubia
Guerlain L'Heure Bleue
Lush Lust which is an incredible slutty jasmine but really affordable - Sikkim Girls and Smuggers Soul are great too, Lush does some cracking scents and all gender neutral

I love jasmine, heliotrope, orange blossom, vanilla, tobacco. Want to try more tobacco and leather fragrances while it's still cold, like Molinard Habanita.

My summer scent! I adore it! So fresh & clean, but with a strong musky undertone.

My signature scent:
281644_fpx.tif

My saucy, going out scent:
3822407_fpx.tif

I'm actually in process of finding something new, so I'd love recommendations. I like things that are woodsy and a tad sweet. A lil sandalwood & a touch of musk goes a long way for me.
I wear YSL L'Homme as well but as my work scent. I also love Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb, so I guess you, @goldsoundz and I have similar taste in fragrances.

If you're looking to add something to your collection that's woodsy and sweet, I think you should give Tom Ford Noir Extreme a go.

lush-dirty.jpg

This is generally all I use day to day or if I go out, I’m not all that fussed but this smells, clean and minty with a slight undertone of thyme?

I love almost all of the Aesop scents, if they weren't so motherfucking expensive, I mean those stuff are equal to a bottle of Chanel No.5.
My boyfriend got it for me for my birthday, and I usually use it quite sparingly because I’m terrified of it running out for that very reason haha. Helpfully a little goes a long way.