Smelling nice | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Smelling nice

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KamikazeHeart, May 15, 2016.

1. The target group for this is insecure teenage boys...

lushLuck likes this.
  2. I know sis

Remorque and lushLuck like this.
  3. Alright. Glad you know. You might not be out of high school yet and Some smell nice.

Also a hot dad I've been eyeing a long time complimented me on my new smell I bought at the airport before holiday last Friday and he got drunk so that was quite interesting.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    Tribal Spaceman and lushLuck like this.
  4. I love fragrance (love Fragrantica) though so far have only used women's perfume. I find that a lot of men's fragrances have a harsh, almost metallic musky note which smells weird on me. My skin naturally likes sweeter scents which just tend to be more common in women's scents I guess. Favourites include:

Guerlain Shalimar (signature scent)
    Miller Harris Fleur Oriental
    Fragonard Soleil (summer only)
    Clinique Aromatics Elixir (tiny dab in summer only - very 70s imo)
    Penhaligons Cornubia
    Guerlain L'Heure Bleue
    Lush Lust which is an incredible slutty jasmine but really affordable - Sikkim Girls and Smuggers Soul are great too, Lush does some cracking scents and all gender neutral

I love jasmine, heliotrope, orange blossom, vanilla, tobacco. Want to try more tobacco and leather fragrances while it's still cold, like Molinard Habanita.

Jacques likes this.
  5. I wear YSL L'Homme as well but as my work scent. I also love Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb, so I guess you, @goldsoundz and I have similar taste in fragrances.

If you're looking to add something to your collection that's woodsy and sweet, I think you should give Tom Ford Noir Extreme a go.

lushLuck likes this.
  6. [​IMG]
    This is generally all I use day to day or if I go out, I’m not all that fussed but this smells, clean and minty with a slight undertone of thyme?

Jacques likes this.
  7. So... all teenage boys.

8. I usually go for good old Dior’s Perfum, Chanel’s Bleu or Penhaligon’s Sartorial. I probably enjoy smelling like a 40 years old!

ssa and lushLuck like this.
  9. I love almost all of the Aesop scents, if they weren't so motherfucking expensive, I mean those stuff are equal to a bottle of Chanel No.5.

silkandskin likes this.
  10. My boyfriend got it for me for my birthday, and I usually use it quite sparingly because I’m terrified of it running out for that very reason haha. Helpfully a little goes a long way.

Meathook likes this.
  11. Sis if anyone loves a good pit smell, it's me.
    But there are times when perfume is necessary / sexy too.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    yewchapel, Meathook, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  12. [​IMG]

My 'Go-to' for work right now. I almost feel like a confident binch because of J-PG.

Lapras, lushLuck and Vasilios like this.
  13. Also CDG Monocle is so good. A classic.

14. OK Alizee

ssa, Remorque and ManilaChinchilla like this.
  15. Why am I not surprised that of all people in this forum, IT IS YIEWWWW SIS?

16. Do I wear Stella McCartney's POP because of that ad?

Yes. Yes I do.

17. Dior Cologne Royale and Le Labo Thé Noir 29/Santal 33 >>>>>>>>>>>

18. [​IMG]

Just the thought of this

[​IMG]

lushLuck likes this.
  19. Creed Aventus. It's pricey, but I get so many compliments wearing it and it lasts all day. I love smelling it on a guy too.

silkandskin likes this.
  20. I tried Aqua Di Parma’s Oud today, and damn it’s good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.