Soap spoilers thread | Page 161 | The Popjustice Forum

Soap spoilers thread

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mikal, Jan 9, 2011.

1. I'd be here for twisted Abi pretending to be pregnant for 14 months, slowly stuffing more and more cushions up her front and terrorising Ben daily.

2014, Veritaserum and Andrew.L like this.
  2. There's a part of me that finds it funny and then there's a part of me that just cannot bear a fake pregnancy storyline.

3. You mean you won't enjoy them draaaaaagging Ben's coming out storyline out for another year?

It still pisses me off that the last Ben was out to everyone! Why they shoved him back in the closet I will never know.

steste and Veritaserum like this.
  4. Yes at Aunt Babe and Abi though.

5. SBK

SBK

Whats another year? He's been in and out for the last 7.

I hate that they put him with Abi, dragged her right down.

We don't know that its fake.

Babe is an interesting ally... With her history with 'helping' mothers with unwanted babies. Surely they're not going there...

6. Without Abi being an honorary Mitchell she has no place in the show anymore.

I can't believe after how well DTC did with the Sausage coming out storyline that this Ben saga is still dragging on. I am sure everyone, Phil and Abi included, were fine with him being gay before!

7. SBK

SBK

Yeah Sausage was brilliant.

Ben is a true to life character though. There are a lot of guys like that, and there are a lot of women like Abi.

She doesn't need to be part of a family to exist on the square, theres no reason why she has to have relatives? Dot doesn't (though she is Abi's step grandmother), Patrick has no blood relatives. Whitney doesn't.

I still think there's a lot to do with her and Jay. Perhaps she could lure Jay into bed to get pregnant... I did love them as a couple. Why he dumped her for Lola who fucked off soon after.

8. The Jay and Lola thing was bizarre. They hung around doing nothing for months then got them together the week before she left alone for the "opportunities" in Manchester? Jay and Abi were a better couple anyway.

9. Lola's exit was an absolute shambles.

So up for Abi doing a Bree Hodge and having a fake bump which gets deflated after a fork is stuck into her in front of a packed Vic.

idratherjack likes this.
  10. SBK

SBK

Imagine if she is actually pregnant though. We'll have to suffer endless scenes of Ben trying to pretend he's straight and Paul moping around in the shadows gagging for BenD.

I want her and Jay to get pregnant behind Ben's back and inherit Phil's money tree in his will. (Because obvz he ain't leaving Queen Ben anything)

idratherjack likes this.
  11. Ben never bothered when he had a child before so why start now?

Veritaserum likes this.
  12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I'm not ready for Abi being stuck with a baby - NOT READY.

13. As we all know prams ruin characters. Just look at Ronnie.

Tribal Spaceman and Andrew.L like this.
  14. Basically I want Abi to become the new Janine.

Veritaserum likes this.
  15. Natalie Cassidy is pregnant, so I imagine Sonia will be off soon.

"Just doing this now..."

Tribal Spaceman and idratherjack like this.
  16. ^ Hahaha I'd never seen that. Totally amazing.

(My favourite is the bit at 4:05)

17. Genuinely one of my favourite comedy moments of all time. Ever. For a whole host of reasons.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.