Sohla El-Waylly - General Discussion | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

Sohla El-Waylly - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by fancygreen, Apr 27, 2019.

1. I swear the righty tighty thing is a left handed gripe, because I'm team Claire it makes no damn sense. Speak clockwise to me.

2. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

This, plus her pointing out that the comment about the righty tighty thing was missing an "is" in the sentence before even addressing the comment, is just... peak Claire.

Also, Sohla saying that she talks to herself in her mind while having conversations with other people just to ensure that she's looking like she's listening made me scream. She was the highlight of the whole video.

He, Lander, Vixen and 10 others like this.
  3. I love her with my whole being.

4. I don’t really care for Amiel but I’m kind of obsessed with his wife after their recent video.

Sohla is quickly becoming the best thing about BA. I made her lentil and courgette fritters the other night and they were incredible. Her personality and warmth just shine through each and every video. I hope post lockdown that she gets her own series.

Vixen, Sam, fancygreen and 6 others like this.
  5. I'm still just a newbie, really, so:

[​IMG]

Who are the three peeps between Amiel and Alex? (Is the girl with the glasses my obsession? That hipster in the background in most videos who obviously doesn't want to be on camera? I stan.)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
  6. I can only recognize Hawa, her Somali food videos are fantastic! The other two girls I don't know who they are.

I think I've never loved a cast of people this much... ever. They are truly all lovely, endearing people. I'm going to be really sad when they eventually start to leave the show.

Crisp X likes this.
  7. [​IMG]

8. And none for Rappo!

9. Bloop.

Hunzi is the producer of Its Alive with Brad.

nikkysan, R92, Crisp X and 4 others like this.
  11. I just saw Sohoa directly tagging Rappo and calling for his resignation after some pics of him in brown face have emerged.

Hopefully some of the other chefs follow suit because from her instagram stories there’s some pretty damning evidence of racial discrimination at BA.

She also announced her salary and exposed that only white chefs are paid extra for their video work on top of their regular duties.

I’m not surprised by Rappo being a piece of shit or CondeNast treating their staff terribly. . . I just bought into the fantasy of the test kitchen.

I hope the others step up and do what’s right.

Screenshots of her story

12. Whew! I had just seen this thread earlier and had no idea so much was happening.

13. Sohla for president.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
  14. When he called Priya Sohla by mistake in that live audience show they did, I knew.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
    He, Lander, Jóga and 16 others like this.
  15. dd I’m not surprised by this revelation. The fact they don’t have a single recurring black personality was telling on its own.

He, ohnostalgia, Lander and 21 others like this.
  16. Sohla is such a queen, we have to stan.

He, Lander, Crisp X and 8 others like this.
  17. Just when I thought I couldn’t love Sohla any more than I already do...wow! I continue to stan her.

He, Lander, ericcccc and 11 others like this.
  18. Alex Lau, a former photographer for BA who appeared in a few videos:

There are a lot more tweets. Sohla also shared them on her IG Stories.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.