Son & Thief- Repair | The Popjustice Forum

Son & Thief- Repair

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by CaliDevotion, Dec 17, 2017.

1. I came across a Son & Thief song earlier this year, and immediately fell in love with them. Months later I'm exploring their album, and find it absolutely stunning. Upon doing more research, it's hard to find material to share, no music videos, very few articles, and it makes me sad. Thier music is so relaxing, so fantastically produced, and a likely hit among those who like indie-rock.

Here's what Impose Magazine had to say about their debut album "Repair":

The twelve track album is full of introspective tunes with thoughtful lyrics. The first single off the album is “Repair” and it speaks to many of us as we navigate our way through life and relationships (“I repair it all by stressing out”). “Million Dollar Rocket” has an ethereal sound in the way the words are sung as the music climbs to a crescendo, much like a literal rocket into space.

Each song off of Repair has a dreamy sound, but each in its’ own way. Son & Thief have created music that will make you think as you enjoy the ride.
    Check out their new single Repair, and the album on Spotify :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.