Songs/ albums unavailable on digital (and getting them online!) | Page 37 | The Popjustice Forum

Songs/ albums unavailable on digital (and getting them online!)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aquaplex, Nov 12, 2017.

1. wednesday

londonrain, Chris Lala and Island like this.
  2. We need Monrose’s albums (Temptation, Strictly Physical, I Am and Ladylike) on iTunes and streaming in the UK. I own it already anyway, but I swear it all used to be available digitally as I purchased some of their EPs years back on release, now there’s nothing.

Vixen, Rob, Txetxu and 1 other person like this.
  3. Warner Germany’s licence expired. Rights reverted to the producer of the German popstars series who is releasing them independently in Q1 this year.

James2009, Sunny B, Vixen and 7 others like this.
  4. Ahhh thank you! I’ve been meaning to ask about their stuff not being there for a while, appreciate it.

Rob and Christopher1985 like this.
  5. Omg thank you!

6. Rob

Rob

Releasing the albums to stream or releasing the rights? Very excited if it's the former...

Chris Lala likes this.
  7. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

I noticed the Freemasons mix of Shakira's Gypsy isn't on Spotify. That's the version that was all over UK radio back in 2010. It would be great to have that to add to our playlists.

hownee, Sunny B, Stopremix and 3 others like this.
  8. See also Shakira's Waka Waka (Freemasons Club Mix)!

9. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

Yes! Both are needed.

10. Plus the Freemasons Radio Edit of Beautiful Liar.

Island, Sunny B, DangerousHun and 2 others like this.
  11. Just put in requests for the duet versions of Angels Cry and Up Out My Face by Mariah Carey (featuring Ne-Yo and Nicki Minaj respectively). They were actual charting singles so I don’t know why they’re not online.

Sunny B, Butterfly and Island like this.
  12. It’s available in the US at least!

I’d love more from William Orbit. Spiral in particular is glaringly not a part of my streaming life!

lushLuck, londonrain and idratherjack like this.
  13. The former

Rob likes this.
  14. And some dance tracks

mrdonut, Stopremix and londonrain like this.
  15. Finally filtered through

16. Love seeing more albums than just Teen Spirit on A*Teens Spotify now! @aquaplex, you are amazing!

(I wonder if a rights issue with "Can't Help Falling in Love" had something to do with Pop 'Til You Drop missing in the US, because it's not there on the new one and the one on New Arrival is sourcing artwork from some generic compilation release.)

tylerc904 and londonrain like this.
  17. Yes rights issue so technically it should be streamed out so Spotify sources it from that compilation.

normally it’s the other way round, a compilation might not have streaming rights so it’s greyed out and Spotify picks up from the single/ album release.

hoping to get the GH and Abba Generation available worldwide.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.