Songs/ albums unavailable on digital (and getting them online!) | Page 38 | The Popjustice Forum

Songs/ albums unavailable on digital (and getting them online!)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aquaplex, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

Justice For Dannii.

Daniel L and Chris Lala like this.
  2. Any chance of getting this onto Spotify UK?!

londonrain likes this.
  3. Just discovered this was on US Spotify, and couldn’t be happier!

Now someone get When You Look At Me up there!

4. Hopefully one day we'll be able to stream it with... better artwork, but I'm v happy it's there!

lushLuck likes this.
    James2009 and Rob like this.
  6. @aquaplex Do you think Pop!’s first two singles would ever get on Spotify or is Uncle Pete holding them back? Thanks for all your amazing work, I adore Pacific Melody!

Txetxu and Bookwormboy like this.
  7. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

Britney's Amnesia (amongst other great bonus tracks) not being on Spotify is a crime.

8. Trouble is the biggest omission for me.

Island, Mr.Arroz, star.dust and 3 others like this.
  9. Same, and I hadn’t realise that Outta This World isn’t on Blackout on Spotify...shame.

lushLuck likes this.
  10. Sony UK hold rights rather than Pete. It’s frustrating as Sony have put two of the videos of VEVO. Unfortunately whilst Universal are whizzing through them, Sony are not.

mrdonut likes this.
  11. I can’t even think about Outta This World. It’s Top10 Britney for me, so not having it on streaming truly hurts me.

12. Can't Say Goodbye is amazing

Rob likes this.
  13. I hope one day Sony will do with Britney with they did with P!nk and Kesha (and probably some others?) where the standard albums were replaced with "expanded editions" that had international bonus tracks and a few select remixes. Circus would especially benefit from this, but it'd be great to have Scary and Mood Ring too.

14. Honestly, I dont mind expanded edition at all. But I just hope they don't remove STANDARD/ORIGINAL editions. I don't why but I feel so bad when a standard edition is taken down for the purpose of adding a deluxe edition. Now that apple music has a new "OTHER VERSIONS" feature, it is much easier for different editions to co-exist without looking messy. I really hate that there are no STANDARD editions for Samantha's albums and also for Kim Wilde's "Close". If only they add the standard editions, i would be on 7th heaven.

15. @aquaplex do you think it would be possible to get Jessica Folckers first 2 albums on Apple Music Australia? I sent a request on your site but was wondering if any luck? Thanks for your help with all so far!!

16. best to put a request on the website (sorry I get too many here and there to track)

Stopremix likes this.
  17. It’s a pop crime that this isn’t available for streaming.

18. Sugababes’ “Taller in More Ways” on Spotify has the Mutya cover but the Amelle versions of ‘Gotta Be You’, ‘Follow Me Home’ and ‘Red Dress’ on it. How dare they!

Stopremix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.