Songs/albums unavailable on digital (and getting them online!) | Page 42 | The Popjustice Forum

Songs/albums unavailable on digital (and getting them online!)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aquaplex, Nov 12, 2017.

1. and finally this lot have had availability extended to worldwide!

Even I was taken aback by the popularity on this one. Nicola has tweeted and we're onto 670 likes!

Toni's sistas

A trio of Infernal stuff

Last edited: May 30, 2020
  2. Sophie Ellis Bextor's Make a Scene is completely unavailable in Spotify Turkey and Read My Lips does not have several songs (Get Over You being the most offensive).

3. A*Teens debut (now out in North America)

Gwen Stefani's not so great single (now in UK & Ireland)

Crystal Waters' debut

and Girlicious' debut album

That's all (for now)

Jamie, Stopremix, andru and 6 others like this.
  4. PRAISE BE!!! Far more blessings than I could ever expect!

Syzygyz, Stopremix, xOJakeXo and 4 others like this.
  5. Rob

Rob

Don't suppose you've heard anything further on Monrose?

6. Breathe was phenomenal, but my single rip has a skip on it. :(

jbond88 likes this.
  7. I wish we could get their debut on streaming services. All we have now is 1000 versions of the X album.

whoops all of a sudded it’s on there! Wow

Charley likes this.
  8. Island

Island Staff Member

Still waiting for La Cilmi’s Ten to be on US streaming.

WowWowWowWow, lushLuck and Txetxu like this.
  9. I love the updated Nicola Roberts’ album with The Engine Room sessions!

JMRGBY, Island and lushLuck like this.
  10. Rob, Jamie, Stopremix and 7 others like this.
  11. Justice for Girlicious!

Also @aquaplex any chance of Rebecca Ferguson's album Freedom being thrown on (Canadian) Spotify? Her other albums are there but not that one...

12. Tamar Braxton's first album with If You Don't Wanna Love Me needs to be uploaded to Spotify!.

13. It’s available in the US!

14. Not available in Ireland!

15. Girlicious Rebuilt!!!! Amazing and thank you so much, but out of curiosity, why isn’t ‘Game Over’ on the album? It seems to be missing 2 or 3 tracks, with this ‘Gaga’ inspired track being one them?

Rob likes this.
  16. I'm still waiting on the rest of Natalie Imbruglia's catalogue to be uploaded. I want those b-sides + Identify! I just reached out to her management.

17. Island

Island Staff Member

Get the Jentina album available worldwide! It's only on Italian Spotify ddd.

18. Do you know if this compilation will be coming to Apple Music? I've checked every day since your post and it's not on there - I need Stars (Motiv8 Mix) in my life!

Stopremix likes this.
  19. We always assumed those releases went onto all platforms!

20. Identify is showing up at the end of the Glorious compilation on Spotify UK. It wasn't there a while ago, I checked it out when I heard that it was written for Shirley Manson, and it wasn't there then, but I relooked when I bought the Stigmata DVD so it's been up at least the last three weeks.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.