Songs/albums unavailable on digital (and getting them online!) | Page 43 | The Popjustice Forum

Songs/albums unavailable on digital (and getting them online!)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aquaplex, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Ugh. The Glorious compilation isn't even on the streaming in the US. I sincerely hope they're getting everything in order ahead of any new music.

2. Island

Island Staff Member

Why is the second Alisha's Attic album their only album on American streaming?

3. Because the other two were uploaded back when Worldwide wasn’t the default

Island likes this.
  4. Yes so happy we now have both Girlicious albums!

Any chance for the Paradiso Girls singles?

Jamie likes this.
  5. On a roll at the moment (watch it come to a crashing halt)

Shanice anyone? (think her second album may follow)

Vasilios, Daniel L, The_Rani and 3 others like this.
  6. Amazing, thank you!! I have waited so long for Shanice's back catalogue to be uploaded

Stopremix likes this.
  7. the GH and album 2 have alwasy been on in the US - this was a case of them being widened

8. Game Over, Drank (.5 Mix), and These Arms are only on the deluxe - I'd imagine you have the International version?

Christopher1985 likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

Emma Bunton's great second solo album 'Free Me' is unfortunately not streamable on Spotify outside the UK...

Andy French, Daniel L and lushLuck like this.
  10. Would love to have this and Life In Mono on Spotify!

Stopremix likes this.
  11. I also hope Dannii Minogue's The Hits & Beyond will find its way to streaming. Gone, Love Fight and So Under Pressure are amazing songs!

hownee and Bookwormboy like this.
  12. Already onto these two

Jamie, Daniel L, RUNAWAY and 4 others like this.
  13. Sadly it doesn’t look like her back catalogue has been added, just this greatest hits collection (as stated). I’d love for her Inner Child album to be available. In the UK I mean. And Discovery album!

14. Also, I think Canada is the only country which doesn't have "A Girl Like Me" on DsPs.

15. Inner Child was one of those 'spent all this pocket money, must make myself like it, shut up Vas' purchases for me. I was expecting bops and it was mostly RN1814 knock offs (see also Tracie Spencer - Make The Difference).

This was as good as Escapade or any Rhythm Nation single though:

Booers likes this.
  16. Onto that too

17. Christina Milian's debut is finally available in the US! One of my favorite albums growing up, I searched for it for like a year after getting the AM to PM single, until finally my dad imported it from Amazon for me.

They also added the UK bonus tracks to It's About Time which was a neat touch.

18. It must be as we only have 10 tracks and the three you mentioned, including the amazing ‘Game Over’ has been omitted and not included! So gutted as that was the track I was looking forward to finally having when it was announced the album would finally be coming online.

Deleted member 11652 likes this.
  19. Christina is the queen of great bonus tracks. Hands On Me, I Can Be That Woman, Down for You, Perfect, Your Last Call, You Snooze You Lose, Let Go - all bops!

Daniel L, Island and Angeleyes like this.
  20. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

@soratami I can finally rate Got to Have You!

....a bit late though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.