Songs/ albums unavailable on digital (and getting them online!) | Page 46 | The Popjustice Forum

Songs/ albums unavailable on digital (and getting them online!)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aquaplex, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Shanice's Inner Child album now on UK digital platforms

Christina Milian's debut is back on UK streaming (there is a deluxe version now online too)

also:

And a further 3 Barbara Tucker radio edits and one final Ultra Nate one!

Sunny B, londonrain, zephyr and 4 others like this.
  2. Anyone know how we can get Dina Carroll's debut So Close to Apple Music and Spotify worldwide? I can find her second album on streaming, but not a single trace of the debut.

Txetxu likes this.
  3. It's also available here in the US for the first time ever! I'll be abusing AM to PM today.

JasonJay, Sunny B, lushLuck and 5 others like this.
  4. I’ve been at the request section of the PMA website trying to ask for that Galantis/Charli XCX collab they did for Nintendo to be released! (Obviously it would be a potential nightmare to clear the Mario samples but still)

lushLuck and Txetxu like this.
  5. It's on UK AM and Spotify - where are you based?

6. Oh okay! I'm based in Sweden, and unfortunately it's not on streaming at all over here.

7. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

This is incredible!

Let me pray that they upload Shanice's Savin' Forever For You at some point too.

invertedbutterfly likes this.
    JasonJay and Stopremix like this.
  9. I need Vanity 6's material on Spotify to pop that bussy to, if I'm honest.

Edit: just saw the post on the last page!

Oh well, back to complaining about not having any My Bloody Valentine instead.

Stopremix likes this.
  10. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Blocked in the UK, sadly.

Sunny B likes this.
  11. Reason to move.

TRAVVV and lushLuck like this.
  12. Is Janets Discipline only not available in Belgium/Netherlands? Or is it a global thing?
    Sorry if this has already been asked a few times.

Mikal likes this.
  13. It's on German so I think it's specific to that region.

Deleted member 29256 likes this.
  14. Feedback only reached #40 in Germany and #5 in Belgium! We deserve Discipline more!

londonrain likes this.
  15. Is it unrealistic to dream of getting VB's This Groove/Let Your Head Go on streaming finally? I know she bankrupted her label or whatever but we need to bop.

Emma's second album is missing too sadly.

16. Emma’s backcat is being worked on by her label.

VB owns rights to Let Your Head Go I believe. Or more to the point her company Moody Productions does. The other director of Moody is this guy (her lawyer). Have tried emailing him - why don’t others try too?

https://www.leeandthompson.com/team/oli-shipton/

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/03407448/officers

17. Done, thanks hun!

18. I have a couple requests that I hope someone can help with. Kylie's Sleepwalker EP and Patrick Wolf's Lupercalia on US Spotify. Crossing my fingers at least one of those is possible!

19. Have already raised it, apparently there are 'issues'.

1991 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.