Songs/albums unavailable on digital (and getting them online!) | Page 47 | The Popjustice Forum

Songs/albums unavailable on digital (and getting them online!)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aquaplex, Nov 12, 2017.

1. JLS’s full debut, Outta This World and Jukebox are finally available in the US

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
    Diet Pop! likes this.
  2. Finally! Praise be. Let me go listen to Teach Me How To Dance on loop for a bop sesh.

tylerc904, TRAVVV and Rob like this.
  3. Fleur East and Diana Vickers’ debuts are a gaping hole in the US streaming services.

Conor, Sunny B, 4Roses and 5 others like this.
  4. co-signed

5. + Alexandra Burke

Wishlight, Conor, Island and 2 others like this.
  6. Does anyone know why Brenda K Starr's self titled album is missing on streaming platforms?

7. Trying to show there is interest!

phily693, Wishlight, Conor and 17 others like this.
  8. I'd quite like the original 2010 release of this - there's only some 2012 mixes I don't like

9. @aquaplex any chance you could look into December Will Be Magic Again by Kate Bush? I did some digging and it was on Spotify at one stage but now it's greyed out. Someone on Reddit says it's available in the US through this album (track 13) but I'm not able verify that.

10. Sorry I just have way too many request on at the moment.

londonrain, 1991 and Stopremix like this.
  11. Are Samantha Mumba's "Body II Body" and the single version of "Baby Come On Over" blocked everywhere, or is it just the US? The Gotta Tell You album on streaming is the reissue, but those two tracks are greyed out. The original, non-remixed version of "Baby Come On Over" is available on The Collection, so I assume the unavailability is because of rights issues with the added sample, same for "Body II Body" missing entirely.

Any chance of those ever getting put up? It surely misses something without those tracks, and the original version of "Baby Come On Over" is just not the same.

lushLuck and Island like this.
  12. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

I think it might just be the US. Both songs are available on Spotify in the UK.

Island and Angeleyes like this.
  13. We only have The Collection in Greece (and probably Europe outside UK) and Body is a Tall Pall remix while Baby is the album version. Sad!

Island, Angeleyes, londonrain and 2 others like this.
  14. I wonder if Body 2 Body is because of the sample. Not available in Sweden either.

Island and Angeleyes like this.
  15. BMG have acquired the German Popstars bands' back catalogue and the respective œuvres will be available to stream on spotify starting tonight. This is the best music related news of 2020. I'm shaking and crying.

16. Amazing, been wishing for No Angels to be available in the UK for so many years. Bop after Bop.

Only heard a couple of Monrose songs so I’m excited to explore their catalogue a bit more.

Vixen, Conan, OlliMaus and 1 other person like this.
  17. NEED Feelgood Lies and Hit & Run for my playlists!

tylerc904, Rob, Stopremix and 5 others like this.
  18. I’d been emailing the owner of the Popstars Germany format and music all year! First it was Q1, the summer, the autumn, then silence. Glad these are now coming online now. No idea if my emailing for the ball rolling or if it was always planned but hurrah!!

Jamie, Filler, Vasilios and 7 others like this.
  19. This is so exciting to me. The solo songs by the NoAngels members are also on streaming now, meaning Vany's Dramaqueen and Sandy's debut album. Listening to Unnatural Blonde. Such a welcome throwback-moment!

tylerc904, Txetxu and Conan like this.
  20. So glad Monrose is back on streaming services.

That's oddly appropriate considering their anniversary was just a few days ago.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.