Songs/albums unavailable on digital (and getting them online!) | Page 48 | The Popjustice Forum

Songs/albums unavailable on digital (and getting them online!)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aquaplex, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Shame about Step Aside missing from I Am, though.

Chris Lala, Vixen and Conan like this.
  2. “Daylight in Your Eyes” extended mix is a treat I have never heard before! Loving that and the Video Mix of “Feel Good Lies”.

A shame “One Life” isn’t up but I believe they released that on a different label so hopefully they see these releases do some decent numbers and they make Welcome To The Dance available too.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
    Nephilim, Txetxu and OlliMaus like this.
  3. Rob

Rob

You are truly doing the lord's work @aquaplex, thank you for your perseverance and helping getting Monrose on streaming! Do you think Welcome to the Dance will ever be made available?

Chris Lala, Vixen, Wishlight and 3 others like this.
  4. It's online in Germany through Universal. I've fired my contact there an email asking if they can make it WW.

One of these days something will go online without having to follow up about missing releases/ stuff only available in one country/ audio error etc!

Vasilios likes this.
  5. Finally having this bop on streaming feels like such a massive achievement.

Takes me right back to the summer of 2007, working at Forever 21 & blasting this through the store speakers every day on the burned CD I'd make the store play instead of the insufferable mixes sent by corporate.

6. Someone needs to put Mini Viva on US Spotify. It's time.

Syzygyz, If You Go, Wishlight and 3 others like this.
  7. I set up a family plan with my friend from London largely so I could stream them. Had to get a VPN for the account setup and everything!

8. Funny you should post the video....because surprisingly all the videos from all the bands have been officially uploaded today, too. Such a treat! And I live for all the love the uploads are getting. German stan insta is going wild.

Rob and Vixen like this.
  9. Please god, yes! It's three songs. Make it happen!

Syzygyz, If You Go, Stopremix and 4 others like this.
  10. I still cannot thank you enough @aquaplex for getting Madasun onto Spotify

Txetxu and Stopremix like this.
  11. A*Teens version of Happy New Year has suddenly appeared on Spotify!

tombiz, Conan and lushLuck like this.
  12. Yep that one was me. Sorry have got a bit lax on posting here.

LPT, tombiz, Txetxu and 3 others like this.
  13. Island

Island Staff Member

@aquaplex is there a reason Estelle's first album, The 18th Day..., isn't on streaming?

14. So glad the No Angels and Monrose albums got uploaded for maximum bop potential.

Conan and Vixen like this.
  15. US girls, we finally got some Alexandra Burke on Spotify

Island, andru, Stopremix and 4 others like this.
  16. Say hello to Marvin and Tamara!

North, South, East, West is also online

17. Just noticed Jessica Folcker’s albums “Jessica” and “Dino” are finally on Australian streaming.

18. Yep that was me

londonrain, RUNAWAY, Txetxu and 5 others like this.
  19. Thanks so much! Been waiting years for this to come online. First time hearing these songs again since 2005.

20. Both Jessica albums are great, but the debut is like crack to me.

londonrain, Daniel L and Txetxu like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.