Songs/albums unavailable on digital (and getting them online!) | Page 51 | The Popjustice Forum

Songs/albums unavailable on digital (and getting them online!)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aquaplex, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Listening to Stand By You for the first time and it’s the best song I’ve ever heard?!

Island and maneater83 like this.
  2. Hearing S.O.A.P version of 'Stand By You' for first time but still think I prefer the S Club 7 cover

Island likes this.
  3. Now about that second Scherzy album...

Island, Stopremix and lushLuck like this.
  4. One day. Have some other stuff to ask Sony about.

This was the i newspaper article from this week

5. Who owns Buggin'? When Out of Your Mind is streaming, seems weird to not having Buggin'.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
  6. Last year we got Sandcastle Disco and Where Are Yku Christmas as my absolutele high returns. A change is coming.

This year already Nicole's Try With Me. This year will see the light of a lot. I will manifest this!

Heck I am even hoping for The Bad Yard Club's album (it is from David Morales) now.

lushLuck likes this.
  7. Sony. I’m planning on emailing about this as Sony digitised the video for Vevo and itunes over ten years ago!

Yeahyeahyeah and Jamie like this.
  8. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Can we get the geoblocked Marit Larsen and Marion Raven albums UNLOCKED please??

pop3blow2, londonrain and Island like this.
  9. This is fantastic. Congrats!

LPT, Island and Stopremix like this.
  10. Amnesia by Britney needs to be on Spotify ASAP.

LPT, Los Ageless, Booers and 9 others like this.
  11. In EVERY region, please and thank you.

LPT, Txetxu and lushLuck like this.
  12. Island

Island Staff Member

Ddd Kelle seems to be ignoring her album's existence based on her Instagram comments.

londonrain and Txetxu like this.
  13. I would love I Blame Coco’s stuff on Spotify.

TRAVVV and Yeahyeahyeah like this.
  14. Noooo @aquaplex that article above made me want to play 3 Feet High & Rising and it's not on the Fry! Is it coming?

15. We need all regional bonus songs by Britney Spears on streaming globally, to be honest.

Island, LPT, Los Ageless and 3 others like this.
  16. Speaking of “Stand By You”, is the S Club 7 version available on Spotify in the U.K.?

In Ireland we have a weird hybrid of the standard edition and rerelease of the “7” album - we have Lately and Never Had A Dream Come True from the rerelease but the bonus tracks from the standard edition are gone (even though they were included on the rerelease too).

And also, getting S Club 7’s singles on streaming at some stage wouldn’t be a bad thing @aquaplex though I think you have a tonne of things for their label already ddd

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
    londonrain likes this.
  17. It’s on there for me in the UK- I was blasting out the sublime La Roux remix of Self Machine just yesterday.

18. Random I know @aquaplex but any chance of this being uploaded or basically the Tease Me CD single / their other CD singles maybe too? I know Sony have been good to you.

Bookwormboy likes this.
  19. And suddenly I want to listen to an album I loved 10 years ago but completely forgot all about.

man.tis.shrimp likes this.
  20. So good! I haven’t listened in about as long because it’s impossible to stream. I miss it.

AshtrayHeart likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.