Sonia Stein - One Of Those Things/Lotta U | The Popjustice Forum

Sonia Stein - One Of Those Things/Lotta U

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by backstreetjoe, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Christine and the Queens, ha impact etc.

No but this is extremely lovely. I would tag some people in here but I think I've already spent my tagging privileges for the rest of the year in the Salt Ashes thread oops

backstreetjoe likes this.
  2. @LE0Night feel free to tag me whenever you feel like it.

backstreetjoe and LE0Night like this.
  3. Yeah @LE0Night , feel free to tag me as well. You and Joe keep me abreast of this type of random, synth-y goodness and I always appreciate it.

I love 'One of Those Things' by the way, it's so pretty. Definitely Jessie Ware-esque.

LE0Night and backstreetjoe like this.
  4. Really good stuff, would love to hear an album.

5. This is really nice. I've heard a lot of artists recently that strive for this general sound, but don't really distinguish themselves. This track really stands out.

6. Joey Headset and LE0Night like this.
  7. TRAVVV and LE0Night like this.
  8. LE0Night likes this.
  9. Nice, and definitely love the color palette of the video! Refined bop for the year's end.

LE0Night likes this.

10. Not quite as gargantuan as DYLM (not much is, to be fair) but it's really lovely regardless, a bit soprano diva-pop like.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    xOJakeXo likes this.
  11. backstreetjoe likes this.
  12. Wow, I love this. Thanks!

13. We love our gentle Germanic chanteuse. Her aesthetics in particular.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.