Sophia Somajo (aka Soso) | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Sophia Somajo (aka Soso)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Hybris, Sep 29, 2008.

1. This is what I imagine The Knife would sound like if taken to their poppiest extreme.

The video and song are honestly incredible. Peter's been going on about her for months but it's taken a video to really get me on board.

backstreetjoe likes this.
  2. The music video is really excellent, isn't it?
    EDIT: The song is FIRE.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
  3. So so good! I like how she still does most of her things solo. As for the video , her solo shots are gorgeous, but I'm not entirely convinced by her interactions with the guy. Bring back the clown please!

4. The video is so stylish. Great song too.

5. BAWP!!!

6. Mini-album coming March 31st!

Noir and swim like this.

7. Duet with Seinabo Sey included.

swim likes this.
  8. Fantastic article from Popjustice here.

9. Great mini-album! Her production is much more layered and interesting to listen to nowadays, and her writing has improved as well.

10. Yeah this is fantastic from start to finish, I didn't really like her earlier stuff at all for some reason so was originally going to bypass this but glad I didn't. Big improvement for me all round in sound, production, and songwriting.

Sapphire probably my favourite but hard to choose from the first 5 tracks.

11. Obsessed with this. A Million songs is probably my fave but the rest is basically on par.

Vasilios likes this.
  12. She’s back! Totally different from Freudian Slip in terms of production.

13. Oh this is GORGEOUS. So different.

nooniebao likes this.

14. Whew fantastic interview. And did we know she was behind ‘Criminal’, ‘3’ and ‘Your Body’? Talent.

nooniebao likes this.
  15. Private Dancer is among my favourite songs ever - and this is great.

nooniebao likes this.
  16. I’m very curious to find out what single she’s featured on that could elevate her profile in the near future? Also, I thought everyone knew Sophia Somajo = Tiffany Amber?

17. This is brilliant.

Justified_bln and nooniebao like this.
  18. I was shook to see that she’s featured on an Alan Walker single. I hope this smashes for her. She deserves it!

swim likes this.
  19. I really like the song. Do the "lalalalas" at the end remind anyone else of Nelly's "All Good Things Come To An End"?

20. Sophia did a Q&A on Instagram yesterday so I asked her about her new music. Apparently the first single will be out really soon. Maybe next week? Judging from the pictures she chose to describe the music I’m sure we’ll get some melancholic pop masterpieces again. I can’t wait to hear the new songs!
    [​IMG]

Dreampopboy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.