Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Make A Scene | Page 1144 | The Popjustice Forum

Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Make A Scene

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by kaushik, Apr 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oh never mind then :)

2. FUTURA. Not Century Gothic. FUTURA.

3. Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
  4. Looks nice! I would buy that, although I would change the blue shade into a slightly more gray-ish shade to fit the artwork from 'Make a Scene' better.

5. I like that cover... she should have made a DVD release out of that gig.

Haha...mistakes on the catalogue. Where have I seen that before :wink:

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
  6. I love that DVD cover, it looks amazing! It is a shame that gig hasn't been made into a DVD, it'd be such a nice exclusive product they could sell just from Sophie's website.

7. Very professional. Great imagery. Pity about the song title mistakes.

8. ssa

ssa

I just think no Olympics can be considered properly closed unless Murder on the Dancefloor's performed.
    She needed to be there.

9. Credit where credit is due: Richard looked quite handsome at the closing ceremony.

10. ssa

ssa

I wouldn't disagree..

11. For God's sake, this place looks as dead as Sophie's career...

12. So dead to the general public, but well and truly alive and partying on on here, yes?

13. Yes indeed! We only need the occasional picture of Sophie's antics and we're on it again! (listens to 'Party in my head')

ps: new music-related news is also welcome, but let's be realistic, we'll have to go through a couple of Q&A's about some other random stuff first, before we get to album 5.

14. If you lot are really all that bored and need something to do with your time there is a @SofiElisBixtr twitter account to be made (in the Brintey/Necki style). Or I could sacrifice some farm animals and summon RebirthTime… ?

15. No Heartbreak performance. No news whatsoever...... i'm a little worried.

16. "A: Yes I’m back in the studio and feeling very positive and inspired. Hope to get new songs out there asap." Ah ah ah! So,we can wait for the new album asap (aka 2020 in Bextor-time). Also no more concerts for Ms Bextor in Russia, I guess, now that she showed her support for Pussy Riot... Oh dear...

17. ssa

ssa

She should collaborate with Peaches and do some heavy feminist songs full of filth.
    [video=youtube;SaJ7GzPvJKw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaJ7GzPvJKw[/video]
    I'd love that.

18. I saw a fashion article about Sophie yesterday. There wasn't anything particularly interesting in it, but I'm not sure about her light brown hair...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.