Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Make A Scene | Page 213 | The Popjustice Forum

Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Make A Scene

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by kaushik, Apr 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

Ahh I missed it again damnit, did anyone catch it this time?

2. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

Fuuuuuuhhhhhhhhk. I missed it, my wifi stalled for a few minutes and didn't reconnect until it was over. Soemone get this on YouTube now.Please.

3. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

I'm really hoping someone recorded this.

4. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

Ok It's good but it doesn't seem like an instant number one to me like so many have been claiming. Maybe the radio edit and increased listens will make me think that but at the minute I just think it's a very good return for Sophie.

5. Popjustice

Popjustice Staff Member

Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

That's the Freemasons mix.

6. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

Is that a hint that the radio track is better, Mr PJ?

7. vasilios

vasilios Guest

I REALLY wanna hear what Dumper thinks of this!

8. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

Thanks ! I like it but it's nothing amazing.
    Hopefully the album version will be better !

9. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

Wow I really like the sound of it. Can't wait for the HQ.

10. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

It's absolutely fantastic. An absolute stomper/stormer/what have you.

Makes me sad that the album is so far away. I want to hear this song in the context of the whole album (and see which collaborators made the album)

11. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Is there a radio rip on youtube not recorded by this
    [​IMG]
    ?

Sounds like Nightcrawlers doing Depeche Mode?

12. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

I didn't know if I should be singing love me love me love, we fade to grey or cappellas move on baby over the top of it but any song that can get my hands in the air with the 2 shitty YouTube videos is a tune in my ears!

13. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

It sounds very like One Word. But not really like Fade To Grey, strangely.

14. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

but clearly you get what I mean

15. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

I just laughed at loud at that.

16. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

Was it common knowledge Jodie Harsh has done a remix? I'm out of the loop.

17. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

That makes two of us.

18. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

She's back!! This is amazing!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.