Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Make A Scene | Page 214 | The Popjustice Forum

Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Make A Scene

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by kaushik, Apr 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

It's brilliant!

Thank you so much for the HQ rip!

2. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

Thanks for that, much better.

3. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

Wow, this is stunning. Absolutely massive track.

4. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

Absolutely massive indeed!
    Kaushik will be proud!!

5. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

It is pretty good indeed.

6. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

How very Essence of Soho.

7. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

I think you speak for us all! Thank you so much.

8. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

This is amazing, most anticipated album of 2010 for me. Way to go Sophie!

9. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

WHERE IS KAUSHIK.

10. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

Well, this already beats Heartbreak (and Me & My Imagination, I Won't Change You, Murder On The Dancefloor, Get Over You, Move This Mountain & Music Gets The Best Of Me) for me. Have to hear the HQ single edit to judge if it will beat some of her other singles too.

11. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

Poor kaushik! he should have had 1st listen!

you're all welcome btw!

12. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

WHAT TIME IS IT IN INDIA? SOMEONE MUST KNOW

*ignores google's existence*

13. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

5.12am it says. How can that be right when it's 11.43pm here. I'm confused. Shouldn't it be 5.43am there then?

14. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

I guess in India they do everything by halves

*exits*

15. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

Wow, this is a bit good isn't it?

16. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

Racist.

17. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

Always a risk releasing the remix before the actual single but when it sounds as good as that who cares? By the way, "the fire in your crotch...?" line, can anyone make out what she says?

18. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

The fire in your touch
    always find so hard to be
    your love is bittersweet

19. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet (lead single from 4th album - feb 2010)

The lyrics are definitely better than the lyrics to "Heartbreak" so that's good. I want to hear the original version though with its "The One" faux-sample! I need that to be able to start wondering how this will do. This mix and the possibility of a Jodie Harsh mix indicate she is going for the clubs (a certain type of club at that), big-time, but what about everything else?

Poor Kaushik. I hope he checks this thread first thing in the morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.