Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Songs From The Kitchen Disco | The Popjustice Forum

Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Songs From The Kitchen Disco

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by popdorian, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Looking forward to Sophie's disco from her kitchen this Friday:

2. I requested for a bunch of covers. And then I realised I wanted to hear Sophie sing Can’t Get You Out Of My Head. I’d love to hear her sing that song.. it was offered to her first, after all.

HushLittleVoices, LKane, Mvnl and 4 others like this.
  3. I can so hear her singing it actually. That'd be such a cute thing for her to do.

HushLittleVoices and LKane like this.
  4. Someone actually asked her to sing 'Sing It Back' and 'Lady'.

Nunya B, berserkboi, Island and 5 others like this.
  5. I requested for her to do 'Sophia Loren'. Disco, disco Italiano.

6. Someone should ask her to sing Out Of Your Mind!

Quimogen, Island and Deer Stop like this.
  7. I did request "Magic" but I know she won't sing it.

8. What's good, @Nunya B.

Island, AndrewX, Deer Stop and 2 others like this.
  9. Did that too.

10. Island

Island Staff Member

I need this.

11. I requested Don't Start Now, Canned Heat, In Your Eyes and Point of View.

moorje and Island like this.
  12. God I love this.

HushLittleVoices and popdorian like this.
  13. That was a fun mess. I laughed with her children.

14. Well that was bonkersly entertaining. Sophie singing in a sequinned catsuit in a kitchen as big as my flat while 7 mini Richards run in and out of shot.

15. That was great! Its amazing that she has the energy to deal with so many kids. I’m really looking forward to next Friday (I hope she does it again)

popdorian and If You Go like this.
  16. She's so lovely. I did skip the medley though.

Happy to hear "Yes Sir, I Can Boogie". During that song, it looked like she was using her microphone cable as a dog leash.

"Please, stay at home."

berserkboi and BrokenHearts like this.
  17. I kept wondering who the short chubby girl was and only after watching the response clip, I realized it was Kit.

18. I think it was during that song one of her kids was pulling at it! I thought it was fun chaos and a lovely gesture. It felt like a Christmas house party.

19. I am a fan of Sophie since 2002 and this live stream remembered me again, why. It should go viral. Also, we need „Stay At Home - Take Me Home COVID-19 Version” right now.

popdorian likes this.
  20. Listened to Trip The Light Fantastic this morning, completely forgot how much I love it. Favourites are Today The Sun’s On Us, If You Go, China Heart and What Have We Started? Never really listened to Make A Scene, how does it compare?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.