Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Songs From The Kitchen Disco | Page 66 | The Popjustice Forum

Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Songs From The Kitchen Disco

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by popdorian, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Has anyone who ordered Kitchen Disco from Townsend not had their order yet? They've sent me a tracking number that just says they were going to deliver it to Royal Mail on Thursday, and nothing since.

2. I haven’t had a dispatch notification or any tracking information. I’ve just emailed them this morning to see what’s going on.

3. adz

adz

I had no despatch or tracking message but it arrived, so there’s that.

blaze_dave and dipitybix like this.
  4. I ordered another vinyl last week (not from them) that got marked as shipped but then took a few days to arrive. Might just be delays due to COVID?

5. She's at 7 in the mids! Sophie's thirteen children found dancing in the kitchen.

6. They replied to say it's been handed to Royal Mail today - wonder if it was because they didn't have enough pink vinyl to send out last week, as it's now back in stock. Oh well, look forward to finally getting it tomorrow!

7. Phew, I’d seen the top 5 and she wasn’t in it. It’s a tough week so hope she can stay top 10.

8. Honestly even if this just ends up in the top 20 by the end of the week I’d say that’s good.

blaze_dave and Verandi like this.
  9. Yeah top 15 should be more or less in the bag and that's a perfectly strong result for something that basically cost them nothing. (Poor Song Diaries!)

Deer Stop, SlowBurn and Sugaboy like this.
  10. I'd be beyond ecstatic if she could maintain that top 10. It's so deserved after this year as well. I know the tour is the main thing for her from this project but it'd still be such a lovely accolade and give her another top 10 album in a new decade (the Kylie thing has infiltrated my brain - this would be three decades for Sophie).

Deer Stop, SlowBurn, Sugaboy and 2 others like this.
  11. I predict.............. #16

12. DAS

DAS

Do we know what day she’s performing on Strictly It Takes Two?

13. MB

MB

I thought tonight but evidently not. I’d guess Friday as that’s when they used to have performances.

14. This provided me with some well-needed laughs today

15. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Relatable Queen!

16. TMI

TMI

The pink vinyle is sold out. I hesitated to buy it this morning and didn’t. The shipping cost to Europe is too high. I’ve got the blue vinyle on my Amazon. 30 euros. Can’t they make it cheaper ?

17. All her bundles have sold really well. Both of the cassettes have now sold out as well. I was thinking about nabbing one later in the week… but too late!

18. TMI

TMI

Are they likely to be back in stock?

19. Watch her depreciating the blonde look in 'Mixed Up World' and just ignoring the 'I Won't Change You' video.

It is nice that she's talking about her videos. She actually has many memorable looks. I hope she'll talk about 'Me And My Imagination' and 'Today The Sun's On Us'.

Jacques, Nunya B, Deer Stop and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.