Sophie Ellis-Bextor. | Page 1156 | The Popjustice Forum

Sophie Ellis-Bextor.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Dazzle, Feb 23, 2010.

1. i'm wild forever

Santi319 and kaushik like this.
  2. Me too.

Island likes this.
  3. If anyone is interested I got clips of pretty much all of the songs from Wednesday night (the quality should improved soon, it's only recently been uploaded!)
    Also, did anyone know if this was being filmed. from where I saw sat, to my left in one of the boxes, there was a man with a camera and a screen, which looked like it was being filmed, but it was the only camera I could see in the venue?

4. Young Blood was the highlight of the evening for me, it was beyond beautiful. I did only see the one camera man on the left so I'd guess it wasn't really for anything other than her footage/the screen outside the theatre.

5. Thank you so much! I am not able to attend unfortunately, so I do like this footage. Today The Sun's On Us sounds glorious.

londonrain likes this.
  6. Randomly found this, I wonder if Sophie has seen it?

7. Well that was something...

lushLuck likes this.
  8. Jesus the X factor is so diluted, they need to give it a rest already....

9. Robbietoxic and kaushik like this.
  10. Really enjoyed her Blue Peter performance, nice to see an act like Sophie performing on a kids show again too. Almost made up for them calling Sheeran the "king of pop".

kaushik likes this.
  11. Deer Stop and The Bextorian like this.
  12. The first half sounds stellar, the latter, well... loveboaty.

14. Her Pride performance is up! Sorry if posted already. Lovely.

15. She just released an orchestral version of Take Me Home as a single
    it's on itunes and apple music

LP, Deer Stop, londonrain and 2 others like this.
  16. I pledged what seems like a year ago and lost track of the whole release. How is this thing not out yet? Do we have a release date? I know she took a bit longer to perfect some tracks, but it's been forever since then.

biffy77 likes this.
  17. Okay, wow. It sounds really really good! Again, orchestral disco - just like she said.

Edit - wasn’t Murder supposed to be the next single?

Robbietoxic likes this.
  18. To be honest, I'm not that into the new version of Take Me Home.
    Sonically it's very much like the Cher original and Sophie sounds out of breath throughout it.

19. dddd I had to check if I actually bought something from Pledge cause I honestly forgot if I had.

LP and londonrain like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.