Sophie Ellis-Bextor. | Page 1161 | The Popjustice Forum

Sophie Ellis-Bextor.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Dazzle, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Off topic: I was binge watching The Graham Norton Show on youtube yesterday, and I swear I remember seeing her performing on his show. Did she or not? Anyone have a clip?

2. Live from the iconic blond era.

3. Thanks for this, I wonder if he interviewed her after.

4. https://store.hmv.com/music/vinyl/the-song-diaries-(1)

I know we've got all the palaver of HMV and their administration, but HMV are releasing The Song Diaries on Blue Vinyl (?), exclusive to HMV.
    No whether we actually ever get it, due to the uncertainty is another matter, but I have pre-ordered.

5. A couple of sites have already the cover artwork without that horrid black frame. Hopefully they changed it for physicals too.

6. I strangely excited for this new album. Hopefully it won’t be too long till we get a new studio album.....

Sunny B likes this.
  7. Do we have a reason as to why she had to raise funds for the new album? But (I believe) she didn’t for Wanderlust/Familia?

8. http://sophieellisbextor.net/post/167518349282/the-idea-of-doing-new-versions-of-songs-ive-sung

Jones322, Sunny B, londonrain and 3 others like this.
  9. I listened to the first track she put out from this (Take Me Home), and I was pleasantly surprised. It feels very classic Sophie.

10. Including The Visitors makes me love her even more. A masterpiece.

AlmostFamous likes this.
  11. Hello Mickey Jones!

12. Well, yes, I couldn’t believe Sophie popped out the FIFTH son and nobody posted anything here.
    I mean, she is obviously genetically programmed to give birth only to boys. I do hope she will not try to have a girl. Unless, of course, as many suspect, we will only get a new album with a new child...

LKane likes this.
  13. Oh, by the way, congratulations Sophie and the whole family!

14. She’s so cute, you can just tell she’s such a great mum. Congrats to her!

Island likes this.
  15. Gave birth on Christmas day. Congrats Sophie. 5 boys, beautiful family.

Island likes this.
  16. With a FULL. HEAD. OF HAIR. Amazing.

17. mpl

mpl

Christmas Day in Russia? She's so on brand, only Sophie. I guess Vladimir as a name would've been a step too far... Congratulations all!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.