Sophie Ellis-Bextor. | Page 1218 | The Popjustice Forum

Sophie Ellis-Bextor.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Dazzle, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Oh yes, Can't Fight This Feeling is a mega bop and I'd love it if she sang it.
    Another track I really wanna hear is The Universe Is You. Just putting it out there, Sophie!

V3RYP05H, Deer Stop, Wallow and 3 others like this.
  2. If she is going to do one of her throwaway basic features I'd rather "Fuck With You" than "Can't Fight This Feeling." (It would be hilarious to boot.)

aaronhansome, Deer Stop, ssa and 2 others like this.
  3. *Song starts to play, Sophie looks at the camera*

"I told my kids that "Fuck" means "Funk" in French ;)"

confess85, V3RYP05H, Island and 11 others like this.
  4. Why no one offered her the main role in Mary Poppins Returns? If HBO/Netflix/Amazon whatever will produce their own series, here is your lead actress!

ParisByNight and matthew like this.

5. She'd probably settle for this version instead though...

6. I always thought she would be perfect for a James Bond like series or movies aswell. A little bit off topic but for example the video game series No One Lives Forever where the main character, Cate Archer, is literally our Sophie x James Bond (see picture attached). Plus she would sing the main theme.

Well, dreaming apart, thinking we'll have a new album and probably a "Kitchen disco tour coming in a town near you" is already perfect.

Attached Files:

7. Yeah, I see what you mean. When I would play NOLF, I would think of Sophie in that yellow dress with all the red straps/belts.

ParisByNight likes this.
  8. Is Jelena the one who's been filming?

Island likes this.
  9. Where can I read the rest after the CONTINUED BELOW?

kaushik likes this.
  10. [​IMG]

Expose me for not reading all the way through!!

Wallow likes this.
  11. In the comments

12. This picture could be a future classic Indie rock album cover but it's ok if they just use it for the limited Kitchen Disco at a Private Venue vol. 1-10 : 5xCD set.

Deer Stop likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.