SOPHIE | Page 125 | The Popjustice Forum

SOPHIE

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Nunya B, Jul 28, 2014.

1. I’m not actually sure what’s going on with it. I ordered it a couple of weeks ago as it showed as ‘in stock’ on Amazon and it arrived today. But it was literally only in stock for a few minutes so I’m assuming they found some leftover copies?

mikee689 likes this.
  2. I think they confirmed more are coming, they just didn’t have a date. It was up for pre-order before Sophie’s death and I imagine they got an influx of orders/demand in after that.

3. I knew her post would be a gut punch. That might be the one that hurts the most.

4. It warms my heart how many people have said Sophie made them feel special, or saw potential in themselves they didn't see, etc. She was a light.

@huntypoo your mix is incredible!

5. B Who I Want 2 B was approximately the point at which I felt myself begin to cry. Thanks for sharing @huntypoo

Wishlight, huntypoo and Jersey like this.
  6. This is happening right now

Cutlery and huntypoo like this.
  7. The EP Sophie produced for Basside is finally being released in April. If you've been following this saga of those songs, you'll know it's been years of teasing a release with it never materializing.

I'm screaming at this bit:

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/music/basside-releases-collaborations-with-producer-sophie-11850599

Wishlight, He, Kuhleezi and 16 others like this.
  8. "Snaps" with Basside is a banger so I'm perched.

9. Island

Island Staff Member

10. Euphoria, Mr Blonde and mindtrappa like this.
  11. Allie X, Uffie, Alice Glass and Chase Icon all on the same lineup...good thing I'm already sitting down

12. Namasenda playing this remix of "Bipp" whew

13. Wait at the remix of Clairo's Feel Something going into Immaterial. Ascending.

slaybellz, Kuhleezi, sesita and 2 others like this.
  14. Eaux and now it's Brooke Candy. *mutes stream*

15. You missed the "Cum" remix

I don't know who this person is but the mix already blew my scalp off and it's not even 5 minutes in

cpr likes this.
  16. The juxtaposition of Fly Me to the Moon and All The Things She Said made my soul leave my body.

Kuhleezi and Mr Blonde like this.
  17. I'm getting whiplash

Petty Mayonnaise likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.