Sorry about yesterday. | The Popjustice Forum

Sorry about yesterday.

Discussion in 'Forum business' started by Popjustice, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Popjustice

Popjustice Staff Member

I forgot to renew the Popjustice domain name.

(Well actually it was supposed to have been renewed for five years last time but apparently had only been renewed for two, but I won't bore you with all the details.)

I'm going to get a load of accounts approved over the coming week, along with looking at some additional moderators.

I'm also thinking of moving the forum to Invision which I believe will be more flexible and less difficult to use and make usable. If anyone has any thoughts on this let me know.

Thank you for your patience!

Peter

2. Thanks for the update Peter, I'm glad you've paid the bills. ~

3. Thanks Peter. Glad the website and forum are back.

4. 3Xs

3Xs

Yes! Yes to all of this! Glad you are finally back and new members and new mods - YES! Thank you.

5. kal

kal

Awesome!

A day without PopJustice was so boring.

6. We still love you!

7. Kudos to SockMonkey for going through quite a chunk of the introductions forum today.

8. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

Glad to have it back. Thanks for the info, it was a dark time without Popjustice in our lives.

PS can we have more hilarity like that James Arthur mixtape cover please? That was great.

9. Rommers for mod(ders).

10. Being desperately hungover and bereft of this forum was worryingly difficult to cope with.

11. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

Thank you. I did two month's worth in one sitting! Not that everyone made it...

12. VacuumPRONTO

VacuumPRONTO Guest

Yes, thank you!

13. Congrats to SockMonkey for becoming a Super Moderator.

14. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

I hadn't even noticed. Simply spiffing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.