Spagna-Call Me | The Popjustice Forum

Spagna-Call Me

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Pink Champagne, Jul 14, 2006.

1. After hearing this in dodgy clubs for the past few years i finaly found out what the ' do do do it' song was called, from a euro-contdown on one of the music channels-'Call Me' by Spagna. And its ace. Reached number 2 in 1987. The video has to be seen to be believed too

2. The video's been pretty much on rotation at G-A-Y Bar in Soho - somebody's requesting it lots!

3. This song IS pretty fabulous. There's another called I Wanna Be Your Wife which is just brilliant and ridiculous.

4. It's good, but personally I think Easy Lady is better. Her crowning glory though, is Love Is Like A Game that she released under the name Hot Cold. Actually she was in a duo before she went solo, called Fun Fun. They were, erm, fun.

5. I have the 7" single - I was 6 when it came out and I remember my Dad and my singing "Corned beef, corned beef, baby, baby corned beef now... chew chew chew it, baby please!"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.