Spice Girls Reunion/Musical [Rumours]

Re: Spice Girls Reunion 2.0 [Rumours]

They should deffo play Australia, Asia, etc all the places they cancelled on thanks to Bitch C.

Yeah... all Mel C's fault, not that she went on record saying she didn't want to let people down with the whole performance... I genuinely think it was because the others had kids and had taken on too much. -No pun intended.

F

Former member 330

Just re-release the albums with B-sides and demos... if we have to have new material, no 'sincere' ballads or '90s-sounding tripe.

There in talks of doing a stadium tour with a new album...

I think the last single headlines, was mean't to be a weak single cos they a new album might be in the making, Remember Kylies weak single Please Stay, before CGYOOMH, might be the same kinda thing there doing...

Who thought it would be a good idea to release Headlines as their comeback single?

It is such a bad song.

And the reason they were so popular in the 90's was because they all had such unique, fun outrageous characters. Theyv'e toned down their image so much they could basically be replaced with lingerie models and no one would even notice.

Their comeback should have been to play on their old Characters, but possibly in new ways. Where's scary, sporty, baby and the red haired one? They've all become posh and they are all kinda boring now...

I would pay top dollar for front row seats at the O2 for this. I was at the side tier in December 2007 and although I could see their facial expressions, I long for the day me and Geri Halliwell make eye contact. Now THAT would be a childhood dream fulfilled.

I was and still am a huge fan, but I can't handle them ruining their legacy and my memories anymore than they already have. It's exciting as this seems more natural and possibly has the potential to be better than the last reunion, but I'm still afraid they'll screw it up again.

Oh god, as i've said elsewhere I watched the interview and I honestly don't think it's anything big (tomorrows headline: Spice Girls plan worlld tour) as she said they were just talking about a creative project and made it clear that it was only discussion!

Let's face it, I doubt VB or Mel C will ever commit to being part of the Spice Girls again.

Why do some people think it's so unlikely to happen? There could be a big announcement tomorrow for all we know.

It's SO gonna happen.

We just don't know what IT is.

But it will happen.

Please let this be true. Having to sell my tickets for the 2008 tour was one of the lowest points of my life. Actually I'd prefer the ability to travel back to 1998 for one evening and relive the Spiceworld show I went to... but failing that a few dates at the O2 or even around the UK would be nice.

Well if 'Headlines' and 'Voodoo' are anything to go by then no thank you.

I'm a big fan but their last single made it quite obvious that they are dinosaurs in the pop world and out of touch with the charts (however I'd fully support anything that opens with them yelling "REDONE! SPICE GIRLS!"... I kid).

Stick to reuniting to play some arena shows and one off gigs, that's it.

Headlines is without a doubt in the bottom 5 of the rank of their songs. It's a Geri album track with a Mel C verse tacked on. It's not a Spice Girls song.

^Well a lot of people disagree with you, including me. I love the whole "Friendship Never Ends" theme. That's how a proper group should be (are you listening Sugababes?).