Spice Girls - SpiceWorld 2019 Tour Thread - SPOILERS. | Page 124 | The Popjustice Forum

Spice Girls - SpiceWorld 2019 Tour Thread - SPOILERS.

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by JMRGBY, May 1, 2019.

1. Yeaaaah I dont think Emma changed her shoes and there was no Lollipop ddddd Geri was scared.

Funny thing it stopped right after Wannabe again.

andru and Jamie like this.
  2. I'm so excited for Saturday!

Sadly the friend I was going with doesn't feel up to it (she gave birth 3 weeks ago, so I don't blame her at all) and no one else was interested, so I sold my spare ticket and will be going alone. Hopefully the people around me (I'm in the seats) are friendly and up for enjoying the show like I want to!

P'NutButter, Alenko, Slamb and 5 others like this.
  3. In SC I ended up dancing with two random girls who ditched their friend groups lmao. Once the music started it was just like, Spice Fans Unite.

4. From videos and people's accounts, it does seem like everyone gets swept away which is great. I'm sure I'll have a great time either way.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  5. I’m so happy for Geri that it’s all come around. What a sweet moment.

6. Ugh you're amazing.

andru, Tribal Spaceman and Heretic like this.
  7. Apparently it was because Mel C suggested they invite Geri on stage to accept their Lifetime Achievement Award at the Brits 2000.

8. How dare she? How DARE she? How dare she?

Slamb likes this.
  9. It’s because they were running over as they started late yesterday. First time all tour.

andru likes this.
  10. Yeah the stadium has a curfew. Nothing to do with Geri being scared. Sigh.

11. And me too! Sorry in advance if I'll be a mess and dance and scream and cry the whole night!

12. Does anyone know what the
    Platinum Pitch Standing (Block PITCH STANDING) tickets are? I assume they are the spice circle without the VIP goodie bag but just wanted to check. I want to go again so badly.

13. "Platinum" means that they are re-sale ticket, pitch standing isn't the area outside the Spice Circle?

14. Two admin type questions:

I’m doing Spice Circle on Saturday. Realistically what time should we get to the stadium to get a good spot? I’m hoping to be standing as close to the middle of the catwalk as I can.

Secondly - do the merch stands take cash only?

15. Poncho's packed and on the way to London for my last show.

I'm not sure if I'm ready for the Spice bubble to burst just yet, the tour has exceeded all of my expectations and feels like it's been such a pop culture moment. I honestly wouldn't have changed a thing about it.

Overdose, Island, andru and 6 others like this.
  16. They accept cards too.

I was surprised to see that the merchandise stand inside the stadium was already closed when the show ended. But they were open outside and I saw many use cards.

Although if you use cash you get priority, they were asking who is paying cash several times.

andru and Utopia like this.
  17. aux

aux

Exactly. They get fined around £5k per minute they go over curfew. Wembley has the craziest fines of them all.

The reason the ones inside close early is to kick everyone out of the stadium as quick as possible.

andru and Alenko like this.
  18. Ah that's weird as the face value price is £250 so expected that to be in the circle

19. Marvellous time last night. Great being in the thick of things. Geri seems to have really got into the show and was less stiff etc.

BUT where I was standing (near front of catwalk), the sound was SHITE! Could barely hear the vocals for the first half of the show.
    The talking bits sounded like they were in a cathedral. The sound was generally lumpen and the bass muddy.

It only improved a bit halfway through the show.

(interestingly out of the few people - non-pop fans, colleagues - I've told I'm going to the concert, they ALL mention the bad sound. It would be a shame if that's been one of the main take home messages about this tour by the general public)

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  20. Hey all! super excited for tonight... question though - we're in block 103, row 18... (picture) and i've just seen the Spice Girls stories on insta and noticed the big grey stands they've placed in the standing area... have any of you sat in a similar place... wondering if they obstruct the view at all?

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.