Spice Girls - SpiceWorld 2019 Tour Thread - SPOILERS. | Page 161 | The Popjustice Forum

Spice Girls - SpiceWorld 2019 Tour Thread - SPOILERS.

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by JMRGBY, May 1, 2019.

1. Made it on Photoshop with the official logo and Spiceworld2019 font, then got Photobox to print it to size etc.

Jacques, andru, Laurence and 2 others like this.
  2. I'm proud of you, babe. Keep working at it.

3. For every fan that withholds concert footage and rare tracks for years, there's another that stands perfectly still and films the screen for two whole hours, then posts it on YouTube.

Rob, Blue6010, Leogin and 15 others like this.
  4. OMG at the end of the show when they stay on stage and Geri finally gets them to sing a line to We're Gonna Make It Happen. (Around the 1:57:00 mark).

5. and I was there to hear it live!!!

andru likes this.
  6. I'm still refusing to accept that SpiceWorld is over, so have now taken to wearing the merchandise on a daily basis:

[​IMG]

hownee, Rob, Tribal Spaceman and 15 others like this.
  7. Well hello.

andru, MistakenBiology and niccolo like this.
  8. Amazing! You have to make a couple more, I’d definitley buy one.

poploz, andru and JMRGBY like this.
  9. Same, I want a Manchester one!

Jacques and andru like this.
  10. And me!

andru likes this.
  11. Gorgeous!

I feel the same, since the shows I've been back in that Spice bubble.

12. [​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

14. If Geri doesnt want to do more shows we have a replacement here.

YourLeadSinger, P'NutButter and andru like this.
  15. So. I loved the tour and the show the girls put on. I only have one question. I was kind of let down by 'who do you think you are' - cant stand the morales mix of it as I think it takes the fun out of it; but equally, didnt it sound weird going from that then changing to the band after the first verse?

GCZ likes this.
  16. Personally, it was no more weird than them using the Morales mix to start Spice Up Your Life and then transitioning into the main mix afterwards. I secretly hoped they'd use elements of that mix in particular so I was thrilled to hear it.

YourLeadSinger and lushLuck like this.
  17. Totally get that, and you're right about SUYL. I guess the difference is they hadn't sung part of the song already so it didnt feel as much of a change!

18. I am still waiting for the Thunderous 10 minute mix of Spice up your life that builds and builds then explodes.

lushLuck and POPGASM like this.
  19. GCZ

GCZ

I didn’t like the arrangement of Who Do You Think You Are, which is sad considering it’s my favorite song by the group.

Overdose likes this.
  20. I wasn't keen on the mix used for Spice Up Your Life, I would've much preferred the Olympics version.

YourLeadSinger and Overdose like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.