Spice Girls - SpiceWorld 2019 Tour Thread - SPOILERS. | Page 163 | The Popjustice Forum

Spice Girls - SpiceWorld 2019 Tour Thread - SPOILERS.

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by JMRGBY, May 1, 2019.

1. I didn't mind the music being pre-recorded mixes. Just don't try and kid us the band are playing that Morales mix live.

2. The band was definitely live, but of course there were backing tracks. 99% of pop shows use them.

3. I didn't like Spice Up Your Life when it came out.. it just didn't sound right to me - and i'd watched an interview where Emma (i think) mentioned they wanted it to sound like a happy carnival... which I don't get from the song - and she looked disappointed by it too! But this version changed my mind, and i love it when it's done live like this -

i ripped it and listen to it on the way to work.. and pose like they do at the beginning (before going down the stairs) whilst going up the elevator... haha

saviodxl likes this.
  4. Also watch out for Emma tripping over.. bless :D

JMRGBY likes this.
  5. They all hated the music video and wanted it to have a carnival theme. A few of them have written about this in their autobiographies.

Jacques likes this.
  6. A couple of the full-show videos I had favourited on YouTube have come down - do we think they might release the official one soon?

7. In short, no.

DoggySwami, V3RYP05H and poploz like this.
  8. A carnival video could have been great but I adore the one we got. It makes me a bit sad that they didn't like it.

Mvnl likes this.
  9. The band was basically mediocre. I think they only got the gig because Melanie C's been working with them before. But they're not top rank musicians and I think the musical arrangements mostly reflected that.

10. Eye roll. The band were fine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.