Spice Girls - SpiceWorld 2019 Tour Thread - SPOILERS. | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Spice Girls - SpiceWorld 2019 Tour Thread - SPOILERS.

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by JMRGBY, May 1, 2019.

1. Mama is beautiful you wild swine.

Laurence, rav4boy, Alenko and 6 others like this.
  2. Mama is special I relate to it so much more as an adult. I never appreciated it 20 years ago in my teens.

Andrew.L, topopMAC1 and GCZ like this.
  3. Never Give Up On The Good Times
    Mama
    Wannabe

Now that's a great encore.

topopMAC1 likes this.
  4. Mama in the encore would actually work well. Its by no means a favourite of mine, it's actually one of my least favourite singles but it was a real moment on the last tour in terms of audience reaction.

5. This is from DenDen, I'm sure it's roughly what we'd expect but good to know anyhow (aka how to miss J. Glynne).

Alenko, JMRGBY and saviodxl like this.
  6. That looks pretty fucking good, I hope you're right!

andru likes this.
  7. Thank god.

8. I already know my mates are going to want to get there at 4am to start queueing or something ridiculous. No chance for me to miss Glynne.

Jacques and TRAVVV like this.
  9. The good thing about the circle is wherever you are you'll end up being near to the girls at some point. I'm so anxious/excited thinking about this.

10. They'll bring out all their kids, who will probably sing the last chorus.

vinegar-tits likes this.
  11. Praying for u...

baxterclan likes this.
  12. If they do "Never Give Up On The Good Times" and "If You Wanna Have Some Fun", I will die a happy man!

13. If I knew this was news I would have posted it weeks ago. I live round the corner from the Etihad.

14. I have a feeling that really long track title is a medley with forward slashes separating each title.

Holly Something likes this.
  15. I'm ready to sob in the Spice Circle throughout the entirety of Goodbye and Viva Forever.

Last edited: May 7, 2019
    Robert, Alenko, HolyWater and 4 others like this.
  16. And who could blame you either? Two classic Spice Girls ballads live!

17. So... is there really no catwalk in Wembley?

18. The circle staging will still be there, but apparently the "Spice circle" may include space on the sides too?

19. Looks great, but where is Geri and Mel B's steamy duet, Last Time Lover?

vinegar-tits likes this.
  20. It's in my dreams!

andru, Vasilios and Sideout like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.