Spice Girls - SpiceWorld 2019 Tour Thread - SPOILERS. | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

Spice Girls - SpiceWorld 2019 Tour Thread - SPOILERS.

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by JMRGBY, May 1, 2019.

1. I wouldn’t expect to hear it so I’m not really shocked either. More or less just bitching for no reason because they’ve acknowledged a lot more than I thought they would. I’d have major issues if they ignored those tracks for another cover medley, but so long as the rest of the album tracks get to shine, I’m perfectly happy.

2. Whew what a venture to see my favorite song on Spice called "the weakest track on the album" but then again Geri, Mel B, and Emma are my favorite Spices so I'm really biased. I love Last Time Lover so much but I can see why it wouldn't be the favorite track so to speak. I also didn't expect it to be performed this time (or any time).

Jacques, Quimogen and Iconick like this.
  3. I could see them using it for an interlude but I know it must be a challenge to pull off a full live performance

Glenolabar likes this.
  4. I snatched tickets for this the other day despite me protesting for months that I didn't want to go if it's not all 5 of them. Damn them and their ways.

V3RYP05H, Jamie, Alenko and 6 others like this.
  5. How you guys could not image Last Time Lover being an high point on the tour?

It's such a sexy song with high swag! I can see Geri (circa 2001) standing there up on a box with all the dancers and the other Spice Girls under her, recreating a human pyramid (see All The Lovers video) trying to reach her and touch her while she goes "threat me right......ALL NIGHT" then lights go red and during the rap (lip synced for Geri's life) it all went down in a glorious fake orgy.

A dream.

Quimogen likes this.
  6. Literally are you on crack

SBK and Matgo like this.
  7. [​IMG]

Island, Laurence, Alenko and 2 others like this.
  8. I would probably be in the same boat if they were performing near me. Enjoy!

A fever dream during the Black Party maybe.

9. If all tickets are just "print at home" then why aren't they available yet?

10. Ticketmaster ones are.

11. Hmmm, mine are from Ticketmaster but aren't ready yet...

Tigerlily and Utopia like this.
  12. It depends also when the venue are ready in connection with the ticket sites, I believe?

13. My tickets have finally become available to print just now - exciting.

Though I have to use the turnstile that’s at the opposite end of the venue to get in rather than the one by my seats! Ugh!

Iconick and andru like this.
  14. I still can’t print my Sunderland tickets and i bought straight from Ticketmaster.

15. Atleast you don't have the stampede I do with the standing tix hahaha

evangelion likes this.
  16. I had an email from Ticketmaster today telling me my tickets were available to print despite me printing them two weeks ago. My SeeTickets ones aren't available yet.

17. I received the tickets I bought from AXS in the post last week. I'm glad I have proper physical tickets for at least one of the shows. Print outs just aren't the same.

Robert, Alenko and Blue6010 like this.
  18. ^I wish mine were physical tickets. Or that they'd gave an option of having a commemorative ticket as a souvenir (use the print at home tickets to gain entry and then the physical ticket to keep)

I can't believe my first show is in less than 3 weeks! I can't wait to get all the merchandise and find out everything about the show. I'm at the stage about whether to allow myself to look at a couple of bits or to keep it all a surprise?

Holly Something likes this.
  19. None of my tickets are yet to come through. I have two weeks before my first date.. how long should I wait before contacting See Tickets?

20. I'm waiting another week and then I'll email.

MistakenBiology likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.