Spice Girls - SpiceWorld 2019 Tour Thread | Page 136 | The Popjustice Forum

Spice Girls - SpiceWorld 2019 Tour Thread

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by JMRGBY, May 1, 2019.

1. They are so strong as a four all their personalities just pop. I love that Emma messed up the words in 'Do It' and Mel B nearly pissed herself laughing... then Geri looking at Emma like ?????? When Geri got the dance right, but Emma fucked up! Oh and Geri doing Emma's 'Maybe' dance!!!!

distant_cousin, Jamie, andru and 3 others like this.
  2. God, what a moment - I've seen the Spice Girls live, this is so surreal!!

Stopremix, andru, Heretic and 3 others like this.
  3. They were awesome tonight. Their personalities really come to life on stage and it was so refreshing to see a refined, high quality show that the musicians actually seem to enjoy. They deserve all their success.

The tour version of Holler was brilliant, there was so much hype around it from the Run the World sample.

I got a big teary eyed during Mama seeing them on stage with their families. It was a really wholesome moment.

Girl Power!

Holly Something, LPT, Heretic and 8 others like this.
  4. I can understand some fans frustrations with Victoria not going to any of the shows (that we know of) but harassing her on Instagram in the comments isn’t the way to go.

Like seriously get a life.

5. If anyone managed to buy an extra tour book I'd be interested, thought I'd buy one online but I just noticed they sold out :(

6. Emma crying during Let Love Lead The Way.

Mel C absolutely losing it with tears as 2 Become 1 ended.

The band playing When You're Gone, It's Raining Men, Maybe (Geri did the routine) & Word Up as the off the cuff solos.

Mel C thanking @biff stannard !

The Mel's not wanting to leave the stage and lying down.

Briefly seeing @Vasilios leaving just as they'd finished Wannabe and getting a hug from the icon himself!!

What a final show!

7. Life truly spiced UP!
    What a concert.

8. Yes, all this!

Carlo, Alenko, Jacques and 4 others like this.
  9. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I need videos for all of this

10. So was this the thing of the Australian media being flown over?

I feel like they do want to come to Australia but it has not being organised yet. Hopefully the February 2020 thing turns out to be true.

11. I read they're supposed to be on some show tomorrow.

12. I’m just on the train home now. Such a magical and epic night!

The person who purchased my spare ticket was such a sweetheart and we ended up getting along so well and had a great night together, singing along and dancing!

Before the show I sent some photos to my friend who was meant to be coming with me but decided not to in the end due to just giving birth about 3 weeks ago. I added emoji-stickers to them (meant to be her!). Thought some of you might find them humorous x

Attached Files:

P'NutButter, LPT, Stopremix and 11 others like this.
  13. Awww I love this, I wonder why Mel C didn’t bring up her daughter, such a wonderful moment for their kids and mothers.

distant_cousin and kiokiokio like this.
  14. Just got into bed with some birthday cake (it's not my birthday)...BEST NIGHT EVER. They'd better finish up here whenever that is!

Also I was making eyes at a cute guy in a Levi's hoodie all night behind me and he was too and I didn't have the courage to ask for details...URGH.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  15. It has to be part of it. They’re on The Project tomorrow night, or tonight if you live there. I’m guessing a lot of what was done with the Australian media will be used as interviews and promo leading up to tickets going on sale and bridging the gap between now and then. My guess is the announcement is happening on The Project and over the next week different sources will have their own interviews to show.

nbtsa likes this.
  16. Oh, during Jess’s set they put me on the big screen - I looked bored out of my mind! I couldn’t even muster up a wave. I’ve never really listened to her - she has bops but I didn’t feel like anyone was really there for her.

17. I guess it's just a case of whether she (Mel C) or her daughter would feel comfortable on stage. I can only imagine how daunting it would be for a kid to stand in front of 80,000 people!

Alenko, JMRGBY, Robert and 1 other person like this.
  18. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Not saying Steps invented kids, but it gave me major vibes of this:

(with Mama of course being a more fitting song)

Blue6010, Bookwormboy, JMRGBY and 5 others like this.
  19. I'd believe there is talks for Australia. Why would she mention Australia and Feb.

Is that a big show?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.